facebook

suspension lifted?

by: Olo

Is the suspension lifted yet? No?

Have fun paying $2500 spring dues for absolutely nuttin!

Posted By: Olo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Dumb   

Obviously not in Greek life because no one pays that much except sororities which covers food and housing and they're still allowed to have daily meals so focus on yourself geed

By: Dumb
by: Hey stupidDec 24, 2017 10:20:07 AM

You prove that you are an idiot in your “… No one pays this except for sororities… Who the hell do you think I am talking about? Definitely not business fraternities.

And by the way dum bass The fees do not cover housing… Food yes but not housing… So have fun with your piece of crap $2500 per semester meal plan that sucks.

By: Hey stupid
#2  by: Aye Tee Snow   

geed

By: Aye Tee Snow
#3  by: Truth   

RIP....get used to it..nothing has changed to lift ban..too risky for school to lift ban

By: Truth
by: bruhDec 27, 2017 3:10:53 AM

stuff has been happening just nothing bing officially published just wait everyone involved wants greek life back especially by spring to keep chapters numbers up and will negotiate a plan to be back

By: bruh
#4  by: Sammie   

Sororities have a bigger problem than fraternities. Their enormous dues keep their houses going. If suspension goes into Spring, even one semester is going to cause lots of actives to drop which means less revenue. They can't last too long if the reduction in revenue is deep enough. Sororities especially need girls continuing to pay dues and pay rents. If a suspension goes into the fall, it will be interesting. How many less girls will want to commit to live in a house on suspension? Rents will be an issue, and it could cascade into more and more dropping. call people geeds (I"m greek, you idiots), but it is more fragile than you think.

By: Sammie
#5  by: If   

'Sammie' makes a good point. If the suspension behind to create financial damage, the sororities have a legitimate legal complaint, especially since the sororities did NOTHING to justify the suspension. Neither did the fraternities, except Pi Kap. Everyone is putting up with it now because there has been no real harm so far.

By: If
by: NopeJan 1, 2018 7:02:06 PM

There is definitely not a “legitimate legal complaint.”

By: Nope
by: hmmJan 16, 2018 3:47:31 PM

Financial harm caused by banning an RSO isn't exactly grounds for a legal complaint

By: hmm
#6  by: Gui   

Ha

By: Gui
#7  by: to "Nope"   

If you think te sororities have no legal complaint, think again. These organizations have every right to exist at a public university unless they are disruptive or dangerous. In the case of sororities, there was no due process and no evidence of wrongdoing.

By: to "Nope"
by: FjiJan 7, 2018 9:32:53 PM

Then strap some ballz on and file your lawsuit. Lets see how that works for ya!

By: Fji
by: SkippyJan 9, 2018 10:58:18 AM

Sure you have the right to "exist", you don't have the right to be a RSO.

By: Skippy
by: Strap Em On ThenJan 11, 2018 8:01:06 AM

Ok, so you talk about how you are going to pursue legal action, and you talk about how you have the right to be a RSO, bla bla bla.

THEN DO SOMETHING! Challenge the President, sue him, defy his order and do Greek things - just stop bit chen about it. It truly just makes you look that much more cowardly.

By: Strap Em On Then
by: YelpJan 12, 2018 10:39:33 PM

Ditto

By: Yelp
#8  by: Yay   

National ( of my sorority ) Just approved a one semester decrease in dues by 50 percent!

By: Yay
by: Really?Jan 10, 2018 5:29:43 PM

By 50%? Was that a wise decision?

By: Really?
by: YesJan 11, 2018 7:57:54 AM

Wise, you ask? I don't care, either way I am saving appx $1500 so I don't care if it is wise or not, extra money for me ;)!

By: Yes
#9  by: HA   

Lol ya'll are still on suspension. Face it, a-holes. Your time is over. All the years that Greek life ran FSU are in the past, and you and your institutions are now relics of the past. Either move on or stay irrelevant.

By: HA
#10  by: Good News .. Considering   

Our sorority is waiving all fees this semester except for the meal plan, which is $1100!

Those residing in house still have to pay the fees associated with that, but the other fees are waived.

By: Good News .. Considering

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.