facebook

are there sub cliques in sororities?

by: H

Do any girls that get into a chapter rlly not hang out with the other girls?

Posted By: H
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

That depends on a lot of factors, mainly the personalities of everyone involved. I've seen girls get left out and excluded because of cliques. It's also important to realize that sisterhood isn't built overnight. It takes effort on everyone's part.

By: Honestly
by: HNov 30, 2017 9:35:11 PM

But if they get excluded wouldn’t they be kicked out of sorority

By: H
by: lolNov 30, 2017 9:40:46 PM

u don't understand how a sorority works

By: lol
by: CorrectNov 30, 2017 9:50:50 PM

As someone who didn't clique with my pledge class, I can say 100% that there are definitely smaller cliques who exclude people. That's why it's so important to actually consider conversations you have a each sorority during rush, as well as the other girls at the same pref rounds as you and not just join for superficial reasons like rank. Fortunately, if you don't find your clique immediately, your sorority will get more people either in the spring or the next fall, and new members usually want to meet sophomores. I honestly hate my pledge class - most of them probably wouldn't get a bid to my sorority if they were rushing now, but I have so many close friends in the class a year younger than me. So it can totally work out in the end, but it does take a lot of work and a little luck based on your personality

By: Correct
#2  by: TfH   

Nah

By: TfH
#3  by: Guest   

Kind of, depends which sorority

By: Guest
#4  by: Hey   

Let’s just say when it came to listing 5 people I wanted as a big in my sorority, I put not a single name down. And my pledge class was annoying af. But all the girls in the cliques in the sorority are actually really close and have a great time in the sorority. Just hope you get the good end of the stick

By: Hey
#5  by: Yes but no?   

I mean, I had a close group of friends within my sorority, but we weren't a clique. We were friendly to others but would mostly spend time with each other.

By: Yes but no?
#6  by: sorority   

There’s almost 300 girls in every chapter that’s not AGD and AOPi so yeah there’s gonna be friend groups just because you can’t be best friends with every single girl in your chapter

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.