facebook

sig chi?

by: Frj22

Heard a rumor the other day that Sig Chi is coming back next fall and still owns the kappa Sig house? Anyone know if this is true?

Posted By: Frj22
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SX   

I hope SX comes back soon. We always need more top tier fraternities. You may be confused because Kappa Sigma doesn't own the house - Sigma Kappa Sorority owns the house, which they have leased in the past to SAE, ATO, Sigma Chi and now Kappa Sig.
Sigma Chi owns property in College Town near Chi Phi. They can build eventually when they come back. Kappa Sigma has done a nice job with that house. If the sorority doesn't come back maybe they can buy the property.

By: SX
by: LmaoOct 19, 2017 9:58:06 AM

You name all these comebacks like you're an expert on fsu greek life lmao, were you eve in high school when any of those chapters came back? You have no idea what those chapters were like when they came back so quit talking out your ass. No chapter comes back and becomes top tier within the time that a regular member will have joined and graduated

By: Lmao
by: NoOct 19, 2017 9:19:41 PM

My sister was a freshman here in 1999-2000. She gave me a lot of of this information.

By: No
#2  by: wrong...   

Pike came back strong after a long absence due to the perfect timing of Heritage opening, big money alum and multiple top fraternities at that time being suspended or completely kicked off campus. ATO, Pi Kapp, SAE, Lamda Chi, SigEp we’re all in trouble for those first few years of Pike’s return. And they were the top houses in addition to Sigma Chi and Delt. Phi Tau, Phi Sig, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig were small time back then and they took advantage of the big houses being down. Delt has stayed strong from those days by never being completely thrown off campus like the others.

By: wrong...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.