by: Random

Posted By: Random
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

ADPi shouldn't be on this list they're a joke

By: No
by: LolOct 15, 2017 11:38:24 PM

ADPI is definetly a top tier house lmao your definetly a jealous KD probs whose salty there pledge class sucked and ADPI got better girls.

By: Lol
by: LolOct 15, 2017 11:41:17 PM

Self ranking all the time doesn't make you a top house. It makes you pathetic and desperate.

By: Lol
by: OK Oct 16, 2017 7:11:05 AM

A Joke? Not an ADPI, but you have to be insane not to add them as "Best All Around". They are all-over campus leadership. I would add XO to the list too. "Best All Around" doesn't mean glamourous...it's BEST "All AROUND". YOU aren't going to find two more involved sororities.

By: OK
#2  by: TBH    

While I would agree that Zta is an outstanding house I would also add adpi, xo and kd to that list. All consistently strong involved houses .
I think it’s difficult to choose just one overall house because each of these chapters bring something special and positive to our campus.

By: TBH
by: OK Oct 16, 2017 7:06:24 AM

I DEFINITELY agree! As far as "Best All Around Sorority" I would definitely add XO to the list. They are incredibly involved on campus. BEST ALL AROUND.....ZTA, KD, ADPI, and XO (in no particular order).

By: OK
#3  by: D   

dg's are still the baddest girls on campus ;)

By: D
by: UmOct 17, 2017 5:55:51 PM

Not so much Dg

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.