facebook

is it worth joining a low tier frat?

by: dp

Guys seemed like pretty decent dudes, but you could tell they were a bit on the awkward and average looking side. Is it worth joining? I don't want to waste my money if no one goes to their parties and they barely mix with sororities. I could do the same thing as a GDI. Thoughts?

Posted By: dp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sammie   

don't take a bid if you're not feeling it. Tons of guys rush Soph and even Jr year. Take a year to get to know people better....or stay independent

By: Sammie
#2  by: BBB   

Which fraternity is it? If it's anything lower than like Chi Phi I wouldn't join it..

By: BBB
#3  by: fj   

You can always accept if its your only choice and then drop before initiation if you aren't feeling it.

By: fj
#4  by: h   

Sig Ep worth it ?

By: h
by: Josh NormanSep 29, 2017 10:58:39 AM

If you can get in. They're more of a B+ frat, I wouldn't count them as low tier.

By: Josh Norman
by: SupSep 29, 2017 7:41:10 PM

The Balanced Man Program is what makes SigEp unique. Two of the biggest aspects of the program are: No Pledging, No Hazing: From day 1, all of our members have equal rights and responsibilities. There is absolutely no pledging process.

By: Sup
by: Lmao Sep 30, 2017 1:41:58 AM

This guy didn't get a bid ^

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.