facebook

girls dropping?

by: okay

Are a lot of girls from pc'17 dropping their sororities already? So many people I know who just rushed and got bids already took the greek letters out of their instagram bios and such. Is this because they aren't allowed to have that in their bio until being initiated??? or because they dropped for some reason.

Posted By: okay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spring Rush   

Does this mean a lot more will recruit in the spring

By: Spring Rush
#2  by: N   

More than likely no. A drop out percentage is always expected and built into the number.

By: N
#3  by: spring   

idk if this is true maybe they just didnt want the letters in their bios??? but most houses prob wont sprint rush

By: spring
#4  by: TBH    

Heard 1/3 of kd is dropping because their older sisters are so pissed off at the crappy pc they got this year.

By: TBH
by: ???Sep 22, 2017 3:56:33 AM

Does that mean they will do spring rush? I know they usually don't participate but if they want to stay top tier wouldn't they need to fill hat void?

By: ???
by: hmmSep 22, 2017 12:34:51 PM

I don't know about 1/3 dropping but I did hear some older KD's complaining about their new pc group and how pissed off they were.
Seriously could NOT believe they were discussing this in public.
Heck, I'd drop too if I thought my older sisters thought we sucked. WTF?

By: hmm
#5  by: Usad   

Why would you want to rush in a house where 1/3 of the girls have dropped?

By: Usad
#6  by: curious   

Not trying to stir up trouble. I'm a guy. I haven't seen the KD pledges so this isn't about them. With the fraternities we know exactly who we're going to get because we ask them individually.
I don't understand how a sorority can be disappointed with their pledge class if they know in advance who they put on their bid lists. Maybe the sisters got caught up in some kind of social justice alternate universe and pledged girls who don't fit the image? To me its a serious question. How can a great sorority NOT KNOW who they issued bids to?

By: curious
by: DuhSep 22, 2017 4:29:10 PM

It's a matching system
Sometimes you get mostly your lowest pnms to meet quota... like kd did
If all your TOP choices went to other houses because pnms ranked them higher u get the leftovers on your list

By: Duh
#7  by: Nice   

Nice, its great when members of panhellinic refer to women as leftovers.

By: Nice
by: RuSep 23, 2017 6:56:14 PM

Are you ok @lol? Sound like you missed 1 or 2 prozac doses.

By: Ru
#8  by: U   

Bump

By: U

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.