facebook

spring rush

by: Fsutransfer

Im transferring out of state to FSU in the spring as a Sophomore & was curious how spring rush works? do all sororities participate? What goes on & is there a good chance since im a sophomore to get into a decent or top house?

Posted By: Fsutransfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 30   

30 views and no one has replied yet; because no one wants to be the bearer of bad news.

I would say there will be 1 to 2 sororities at most that will do a spring rush.

And believe me next year your chances will unfortunately be slim to none when you rush as a junior.

You are more or less screwed when it comes to your chances at FSU Greek life (sorority).

You would have better chances if you " identify as a man " and try rushing in a fraternity.

Good luck!

By: 30
#2  by: Do Fall Rush   

FSU has an upperclassmen quota and you have a better chance to rush next fall.

By: Do Fall Rush
by: How ManySep 18, 2017 8:41:29 PM

So I know Quota is published, and is around 92.

What is the Quota for upperclassmen?

By: How Many
#3  by: transfer   

You will more than likely lose credits and be a second semester Sophomore. I transferred and although I didnt get "a top house" which is all subjective, I am in a great house that is involved. Look to what the sorority and its alumna do once you are out of college. It is and should be about more than being a certain tier but too many people have tunnel vision.

By: transfer
#4  by: Mom   

Last year there were several sororities that did spring rush so give it a try

By: Mom
by: FcsSep 20, 2017 10:51:26 PM

Which ones?

By: Fcs
#5  by: No   

Answer

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.