facebook

alpha phi or axid

by: undecided/confused

I heard that spring recruitment is not like Fall, you actually have to choose the one you want and then hope to get in...
Some people are saying on this site, "go through rush with an open mind", but if it wont be like Fall where you actually get to meet them all, how can you make a decision????
Should i go one day to one house, the second to the other one, and the third day to a third house? Would that be a disadvantage?

Posted By: undecided/confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Csun Greek   

Some houses allow you to go to different houses on different days, and others don't. I think you should probably ask girls from the houses you're interested in whether or not they allow this. Sometimes it would be a disadvantage, especially in the more popular houses like phi & kappa

By: Csun Greek
#2  by: csun greek   

all sororities will be tabling during the week, go up to their table and talk to them! It will really allow you to get a feel of where you feel most comfortable. If you don't have a chance to do that, go on there websites and facebook pages to look at their events and sisterhood. Hopefully you can narrow it down if not i would try to stop by all of the houses you are interested in every night!! good luck!

By: csun greek
by: aphi or axidJan 30, 2013 6:11:46 PM

if you are deciding between the two, the first night spend half your night at one house and half your night at the other. the second night do the same and maybe by the third night you can spend your full time at the house you love. Both are great houses along with the rest of the houses on campus. Don't be sued by the people on here listen to your heart!

By: aphi or axid
#3  by: But   

DEFFINETLY go to your favorite house first each day because they could give you a bid and you have to say yes or no right on the spot

By: But
#4  by: bb   

as long as you dont join a o pie youre good

By: bb
#5  by: not okay..   

rude ^

By: not okay..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.