facebook

sooo i tried emailing csumb..

by:    

I ended up emailing them about bringing new fraternities and sororities to campus, and they said they will not be bringing any new ones in until next year.. :/ lame. But at least it gives us something to look forward to.

If you're as disappointed as I am, you should definitely reach out to the Greek Council and Student Activities. Maybe they'll reconsider if theres enough demand

Posted By: I tried
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

what is next year? january 2015? if so, that isn't too long, we could really get stuff together before then.

By: okay
#2by:    

so lets get planning!

By: okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lets do it   

Where do we begin? we should set up somewhere so we can meet or something

By: lets do it
#3by:    

Sounds like a bunch of us want to do something about it. We should get a group and meet this summer then go with planning from there? We just need to start.

By: Planning
#4by:    

Is anyone going to be on campus this Saturday? Im going to be in town if anyone wants to meet

By: Saturday?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.