facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Arkansas - UofA, UARK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Stereotypical   

Kappas give the Greek system a bad name. Sororities should be about sisterhood and philanthropy not trying to outdo else-- never surprised to see which girls from my hs pledge kkg... Always the stuck up bullies who thrive on having the most expensive stuff. Never truly liked by the people who really know them . Funny really that they Think people are jealous of them. I feel sorry for them never having true friends and having to work so hard to impress

By: Stereotypical
#12  by: agree with below   

And, the other half of the Kappas have freakishly bad hair-dye jobs, too much makeup and no taste whatsoever in clothes.

By: agree with below
#13  by: love   

precious girls, beautiful house, and all around great image! definitely the most classy.

By: love
#14  by: to "love"   

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! How about some more pink or black, poofed,hair and nose rings....really classy, ladies!

By: to "love"
#15  by: not true   

one of my best friends is a kappa and she's beautiful AND fun.

By: not true
#16  by: ulc   

not involved

By: ulc
#17  by: uhhh.   

this steriotype doesn't go for every girl in the house..a lot of the girls I've met are really sweet.

By: uhhh.
#18  by: @ uhhh   

You misspelled stereotype sweetie.

By: @ uhhh
#19  by: hog fan   

Really fake with super teased hair, hate to see all the hair spray they go through

By: hog fan
#20  by: BUTZ   

KUPPA KUPPAA GISshh IS THE BESTTTHHHHH

By: BUTZ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.