facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Arkansas - UofA, UARK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: #1   

Kappa Kappa Gamma is the number ONE house at ARKANSAS! they are the best

By: #1
#2  by: kappas   

clearly have a monitor to selfrank with all 5s everytime someone gives them a low, but honest, score.
kappa isn't great anymore

By: kappas
#3  by: Parice Bowser   

Kappa, I apologize for all the harsh remarks some people have made. Now all you snotty girls that are jealous of this sorority need to back off or I'm going to kick you all off campus. And remember- DON'T GET WROTE UP!

By: Parice Bowser
#4  by: hahhahaha   

lol to the comment below.
you kappas are pathetic, but at least youre funny to watch.

By: hahhahaha
#5  by: :)   

Love KappA!!!

By: :)
#6  by: annoyed.   

I'm a Kappa legacy and it's impossible to get an honest idea of what any sorority is like from this website. It's frustrating to look for help before rush and only find petty arguments instead of imparcial true information.

By: annoyed.
#7  by: for annoyed   

you want advice? don't flaunt your legacy during rush. also dont pick a house based upon you legacy. find the place that is for you and make the decision, whether or not its your legacy.

By: for annoyed
#8  by: NEA   

KKG never ceases to recruit and take the wildest, mean girls from our hometown. My friends and I just cannot figure it out! They'll let the good ones from here get away because the two groups would never pledge the same house! It keeps repeating.................

By: NEA
#9  by: hot boy   

i'm going to marry a kappa. i love you girls

By: hot boy
#10  by: poor hot boy   

You'll be missing out on life-long happiness.....it's exhausting living a fake life.

By: poor hot boy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.