facebook

general vibes of each sorority

by: girl from uark

i fr hate the ranking thing bcuz it’s dumb so here is more the general vibes of each house in alphabetical-ish order (with mostly just nice things to say)
adpi: very chill, one if not the most inclusive house, a lot of girls that don’t fit the stereotypical sorority girl mold
axo: mostly very fun and cool party girls
aoii: very chill, very sweet, not stereotypical sorority girls, some party but a lot don’t
chi o: very involved, definitely more intense than the ones above in terms of time commitment, can be difficult to make new friends but not as hard as ppl make it out to be if ur extroverted, not super party, smart and overachieving
Tri Delt: also pretty intense; i don’t know a lot of tri delts so i don’t have a lot to say but i’ve always thought of them as super christian
dg: pretty chill but getting kind of less chill and more sorority; lots of different types of girls and can’t really stereotype them at all
kd: very very similar to adpi (they look for the same types of girls for the most part), a more christian and more sorority version of adpi, not big partiers
kkg: bigger partiers than chi o but still not huge partiers; usually are kappas because one of their good friends was a kappa so a pretty diverse group of girls but mostly either church campy girls or boujee girls; pretty intense but lowkey less intense than chi o or pi phi
phi mu: party girls fr
pi phi: either the most sheltered but sweetest christian girls you’ll ever meet, granola outdoorsy christian girls, or aesthetic and lowkey alt (at least for an sec school) instagram models; also pretty intense
zta: the most chill you’re going to get for a top house; mostly stereotypically pretty girls but there are still a variety of looks; known for being big partiers; kind of just effortlessly cool; personality is what you’d expect of a sorority girl (not in a bad way at all)

Posted By: girl from uark
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Nina   

Posting descriptions is more helpful
To pnm’s than rankings!

By: Nina
#22  by: Rachel   

This is what pnm’s should read!

By: Rachel
#23  by: Sara   

So true and more helpful to pnm’s!

By: Sara
#24  by: Penny   

Description of aphi - go look up phi mu and there ya go

By: Penny
#25  by: Haily   

These are accurate. Aphi will be similiar to phi mu

By: Haily
#26  by: Cara   

These are great!

By: Cara
#27  by: Leslie    

Accurate. Aphi will battle with phi mu for similiar type girls.

By: Leslie
by: dudwApr 14, 2024 2:15:33 AM

Aphi and pm are going to BATTLE over the orange girls with platinum blonde hair!

By: dudw
#28  by: Felicia   

Descriptions were way more helpful when I went through! Bumping!

By: Felicia
#29  by: Kennie   

Pi phi is changing its rep. Trying to lose their boring blah image

By: Kennie
#30  by: Cara   

Agree with these!

By: Cara

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.