facebook

general vibes of each sorority

by: girl from uark

i fr hate the ranking thing bcuz it’s dumb so here is more the general vibes of each house in alphabetical-ish order (with mostly just nice things to say)
adpi: very chill, one if not the most inclusive house, a lot of girls that don’t fit the stereotypical sorority girl mold
axo: mostly very fun and cool party girls
aoii: very chill, very sweet, not stereotypical sorority girls, some party but a lot don’t
chi o: very involved, definitely more intense than the ones above in terms of time commitment, can be difficult to make new friends but not as hard as ppl make it out to be if ur extroverted, not super party, smart and overachieving
Tri Delt: also pretty intense; i don’t know a lot of tri delts so i don’t have a lot to say but i’ve always thought of them as super christian
dg: pretty chill but getting kind of less chill and more sorority; lots of different types of girls and can’t really stereotype them at all
kd: very very similar to adpi (they look for the same types of girls for the most part), a more christian and more sorority version of adpi, not big partiers
kkg: bigger partiers than chi o but still not huge partiers; usually are kappas because one of their good friends was a kappa so a pretty diverse group of girls but mostly either church campy girls or boujee girls; pretty intense but lowkey less intense than chi o or pi phi
phi mu: party girls fr
pi phi: either the most sheltered but sweetest christian girls you’ll ever meet, granola outdoorsy christian girls, or aesthetic and lowkey alt (at least for an sec school) instagram models; also pretty intense
zta: the most chill you’re going to get for a top house; mostly stereotypically pretty girls but there are still a variety of looks; known for being big partiers; kind of just effortlessly cool; personality is what you’d expect of a sorority girl (not in a bad way at all)

Posted By: girl from uark
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Jackie   

Intense? What does that even mean

By: Jackie
by: CeliaNov 6, 2023 7:41:49 PM

^^^ makes no sense to me either. Intense in what way??

By: Celia
by: helloNov 7, 2023 12:33:28 PM

i think it means the opposite of chill, like more rules to follow and what not

By: hello
by: MaryNov 12, 2023 11:21:04 AM

The only house I would describe as “intense” would be kappa. Intense, uptight all the same

By: Mary
by: LisaFeb 9, 2024 8:58:20 PM

Intense makes no sense

By: Lisa
#2  by: Hi Pi Phi   

Sounds like OP is a Pi Phi. Even though she says “nice things” about other srats, she doesn’t pass up the chance to make some condescending remarks. Seriously, Pi Phis are some of the rudest girls at UArk…not very Christian.

By: Hi Pi Phi
by: not a phi phi😭Nov 7, 2023 12:34:34 PM

not a pi phi and i didn’t mean to make condescending remarks ab any house. i’m a party girl myself, so if that is what you’re talking about; i don’t mean it in a bad way

By: not a phi phi😭
by: @hiNov 7, 2023 4:51:19 PM

What? Pi phi's are some of the friendliest people I've met. They still said hi to me after recruitment unlike some other houses.

By: @hi
by: AmberNov 16, 2023 7:37:27 AM

Pi phi are trying to do away with their nice guy BORING image

By: Amber
by: MaryNov 21, 2023 7:27:12 AM

Pi phis are either boring or stoners. No in between

By: Mary
by: JennaNov 24, 2023 8:37:44 AM

Most pi phis are unbothered. The ones I know are studious and quiet but I did hear they got some wild ones in this past pledge class.

By: Jenna
by: yepNov 24, 2023 9:10:36 AM

a group of pi phis were arrested over spring break 2023

By: yep
by: RachelJan 24, 2024 11:48:01 PM

I think pi phi and zetas are the nicest of the top houses but for true sisterhood I would look at adpi , axo or KD

By: Rachel
by: AnnaJan 26, 2024 2:21:09 PM

Pi phi needed to spice things up to help during recruitment. They were so boring! The new girls may be train wrecks but at least they have a personality.

By: Anna
by: Amber Jan 28, 2024 4:53:04 PM

I know some nice pi phis! Each house have their own mean girl group

By: Amber
by: CaraFeb 2, 2024 8:29:50 AM

Pi phi is a mixed house with half being smart, a little boring than the new pc is the total opposite

By: Cara
by: HmmFeb 12, 2024 11:54:19 PM

Pi phi’s are very mixed . They have very plain, studious girls along with some rough stoners.

By: Hmm
#3  by: girl from uark   

i posted this and i want to delete it (idk how tho) bcuz it lowkey got taken the wrong way, but i do have to stay that you can’t completely stereotype girls based off the house there in at all. you can put a chi o, adpi, pi phi, and aoii in a room and won’t be able to get even 1/2 the houses correct probably! i was just trying to say my own experiences about each house and the girls in it. also i love phi mu’s and don’t get the hate on them at all so if anyone takes that post as hating on phi mu pls don’t

By: girl from uark
by: WendyNov 7, 2023 8:17:14 PM

To whoever posted this….. you actually were spot on!

By: Wendy
#4  by: This   

Pretty much it right here!

By: This
#5  by: For real   

This is the most real thing on this site

By: For real
#6  by: This   

Pretty accurate

By: This
#7  by: Hailey    

These are fairly on point!

By: Hailey
#8  by: Anna   

Tri delt are awkward and quirky. The size of your house doesn’t change that

By: Anna
#9  by: Kelsie   

Pretty accurate descriptions!

By: Kelsie
#10  by: Yolanda   

Ddd awkward girls but pretty involved with their charity which is nice

By: Yolanda

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.