In no specific order

1. Chi o zeta pi phi kappa
2. Tri delt kd
3. Phi mu axo
4. Adpi dg
5. Aoii

By: ?
by: LolOct 3, 2023 5:09:53 PM

Okay I’m literally in ZTA (honestly think we are one of the best 😌) but I find this funny Everyone knows KD isn’t even close to the same level as tridelt except for KDs they try and force themselves into upper five next to tridelt or ZTA but it’s not reality KD doesn’t have the presence, long history on campus, connections, and money that tridelt has, and alum support. KD doesn’t have the quality of girls that tridelt or ZTA has and that’s facts and everyone knows this. Plus their house is literally forgotten about all the way down the road while tridelts is front and center and iconic basically describes the difference between the two sororities lol. If you think otherwise you have a super unpopular opinion

By: Lol
#13  by: Reality   

I’m so sorry but Kappa is not ranked 3rd…maybe 4th or 5th. They have had a rough few years. Just being honest.

By: Reality
by: ReallyOct 4, 2023 1:14:55 PM

Th is is the truth. But they work this site so hard and always put themselves up in the top

By: Really
#14  by: agree   

As it is on campus now

By: agree
#15  by: WPS   

AOII is focused on getting back to where they once were by working closely with nationals, updating their house, and getting actively involved on campus to get back up in the rankings. They have some great girls, and they have wonderful chapters across the country. All the chapters at ARK are great, and the Pan community gets along so well. WPS!

By: WPS
by: @WPSOct 31, 2023 5:06:24 PM

The ones I know are really sweet and involved.

By: @WPS
#16  by: !   

This is it

By: !
#17  by: House    

Real order
1.kappa
2.pi phi, chi o
3. Tri delt, zeta, kd
4. Adi pi, Dg, AXO
5. Phi Mu AOII

By: House
by: OkNov 5, 2023 7:27:54 PM

Ok Kappa. No one thinks this. This looks desperate —

By: Ok
#18  by: House    

Switch kappa and chi o

By: House
#19  by: yes   

100%

By: yes
#20  by: Laura    

Yep.

By: Laura

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.