facebook

general descriptions

by: 2023

chi o, kappa:
both get lots of hate for different reasons but regardless, the most exclusive and hardest to get into. emphasis on wealth, debutante/socialite/influencer type, from the right HS/ area. if you have a chance with them, you already know it.
pi phi, zta:
pi phi- great group of girls. mix of studious/partiers… kinda forgotten about though. just not the most visible out of the 4.
zta- fun social pretty party girls. cheer/dance, homecoming/prom queen vibe. worked their way to the top and arguably most liked out of the group. 100% in their prime.

ddd/ kd:
both go for a similar type of girl (in my opinion) all american/girl next door types. both have beautiful houses and are great nationally.

adpi, alpha chi, phi mu:
adpi- cool girls who aren’t really talked about as much. stays out of drama.
alpha chi: great rush this year. nice girls w/ great sisterhood. love all the alpha chis i know and feel like they are very genuine.
phi mu-cute girls, partiers. girls who feel like they should be in a top. gives off a zta vibe in a way.

dg, aopi:
dg- on the rise. seems to be super sweet! everyone is rooting for them. beautiful house.
aopi- struggling.. I feel like they aren’t really involved. ghostly

Posted By: 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 8
#61  by: Samantha   

Good descriptions but switch kappa with pi phi.zeta and pi phi are both higher than kappa at this point

By: Samantha
by: AgreeMay 10, 2023 11:46:55 PM

Totally agree. Kappa is droppppping

By: Agree
#62  by: Laney   

Pi phi probably won’t have a good recruitment next year. Their pledge class this year was not good to say the least

By: Laney
by: NoMay 13, 2023 8:47:27 AM

They had a bad recruitment with lots of exec drama and chairs quitting. Then they had a bad PC. They are slipping this year but can bring it back if they try. Even if they don’t they’ll be tops

By: No
#63  by: Annie   

The most accurate descriptions!

By: Annie
#64  by: No   

Put ZTA or DDD in krappa’s place

By: No
#65  by: Teresa   

This is it!

By: Teresa
#66  by: Agree   

Agree with descriptions but there is a reason why certain houses get hate on here. In general kappa and phi mu do NOT have nice girls you would want to be your “sister”

By: Agree
by: …..May 22, 2023 3:12:31 PM

Totally agree. Not even kappas like kappas. They don’t have a good sisterhood.
Phi Mu is much better than they were a few years ago.

By: …..
#67  by: lol   

as an aoii, it really sucks to see us struggling so bad but we’re all hoping our new exec will actually try and make improvements.

By: lol
by: !May 22, 2023 8:36:10 PM

I really hope so too. I’m not an AOII but I know there are some great girls and y’all can move up! Panlove!

By: !
#68  by: Melissa   

Pretty spot on

By: Melissa
#69  by: Jerri   

Yes but move kd down with the other mid houses

By: Jerri
#70  by: yes   

the most accurate descriptions here

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.