facebook

general descriptions

by: 2023

chi o, kappa:
both get lots of hate for different reasons but regardless, the most exclusive and hardest to get into. emphasis on wealth, debutante/socialite/influencer type, from the right HS/ area. if you have a chance with them, you already know it.
pi phi, zta:
pi phi- great group of girls. mix of studious/partiers… kinda forgotten about though. just not the most visible out of the 4.
zta- fun social pretty party girls. cheer/dance, homecoming/prom queen vibe. worked their way to the top and arguably most liked out of the group. 100% in their prime.

ddd/ kd:
both go for a similar type of girl (in my opinion) all american/girl next door types. both have beautiful houses and are great nationally.

adpi, alpha chi, phi mu:
adpi- cool girls who aren’t really talked about as much. stays out of drama.
alpha chi: great rush this year. nice girls w/ great sisterhood. love all the alpha chis i know and feel like they are very genuine.
phi mu-cute girls, partiers. girls who feel like they should be in a top. gives off a zta vibe in a way.

dg, aopi:
dg- on the rise. seems to be super sweet! everyone is rooting for them. beautiful house.
aopi- struggling.. I feel like they aren’t really involved. ghostly

Posted By: 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 8
#1  by: Yep   

Accurate! I feel like KD is with axo and adpi and phi mu is a tier lower though.

By: Yep
by: NoJan 3, 2023 8:31:56 PM

Phi mu is not lower than KD and AXO as far as retention rates during recruitment. They are equal

By: No
by: NoJan 4, 2023 5:06:04 PM

Obviously a Tri delt who is trying to put their competition (KD) below them!

By: No
by: What?Jan 8, 2023 2:28:33 PM

KD is way way above AXO

By: What?
by: @whatJan 15, 2023 11:12:21 PM

KD is above AXO but I don't know if I'd say way above.

By: @what
by: JaniceJan 18, 2023 10:16:43 PM

These descriptions are spot on

By: Janice
by: DeniseJan 19, 2023 10:52:59 AM

Agree! Tri delt is really it’s in own tier

By: Denise
by: YesssJan 27, 2023 9:51:13 PM

Phi mu is equal!

By: Yesss
by: Huh? Feb 1, 2023 12:08:54 AM

KD is not way way above axo after last year

By: Huh?
by: Not Feb 10, 2023 11:10:35 PM

Not accurate in that kappa is not more next to chi o than pi phi or zeta. Maybe five years ago….

By: Not
by: TabithaApr 23, 2023 9:06:46 AM

Phi mu kept most of their members and KD did not so….

By: Tabitha
#2  by: summa   

This is pretty accurate actually

By: summa
by: KellyJan 5, 2023 9:21:19 AM

Hmmm….. I could be wrong but I don’t think after the past two recruitments kappa would be “the most exclusive” out of the tops. Both years they have lost tops to pi phi and this year they also lost several to zeta. I think both pi phi and zeta are ahead of kappa at this point. Maybe the first night cuts given to them by Panhellenic makes them the most exclusive?? 100 percent the least desired and liked overall though

By: Kelly
by: not quiteJan 5, 2023 10:40:52 AM

Disagree, they are still holding their spot. Only GR wants to change that. It’s going to take years and years for rankings to change not a few opinions or a recruitment. Also all tops lose girls to each other not just kappa so that doesn’t really change much.

By: not quite
by: yasssJan 6, 2023 9:51:19 PM

this^

By: yasss
by: AprilJan 6, 2023 10:34:31 PM

I can’t imagine kappa is still just under chi o after the past two years??? Idk maybe. Pi phi had some issues this recruitment and zeta has been moving up over the years but without the huge cut numbers given by Panhellenic for round one idk if that could equal similar retention rates. I would love to know if Tri delt is actually that much ahead of KD and adpi like they like to claim they are

By: April
by: CaraJan 7, 2023 9:57:48 AM

Kappa wasn’t that desired in my group?. Not sure who would fall under chi o but wouldn’t think it would be kappa but idk how all this really works

By: Cara
by: explaining Jan 7, 2023 10:20:44 AM

@Rachel @Cara, I think this is why most people rank as tiers (XO/KKG/PBP/ZTA) instead of #1,#2,#3 and so on. I do agree with @notquite that it’s more of a deal on here than anything however tiers make more sense not only for the tops but for all and they are interchangeable at that.

By: explaining
by: explaining Jan 7, 2023 10:23:24 AM

@April not Rachel… autocorrect 🤦‍♀️

By: explaining
by: agreeJan 16, 2023 1:16:16 PM

very accurate

By: agree
by: TinaJan 17, 2023 3:11:29 PM

Kappa may not be liked but that also doesn’t change the ranking

By: Tina
by: LaneyJan 31, 2023 1:01:58 AM

No way is kappa still ahead of pi phi and zeta. They lost their tops to both two years in a row

By: Laney
by: HaileyFeb 5, 2023 9:45:58 AM

Kappa lower.

By: Hailey
#3  by: #3   

This is the most accurate ranking I’ve seen

By: #3
by: agreeJan 3, 2023 11:28:43 AM

Agree. This is spot on

By: agree
#4  by: True   

I actually really like this.

By: True
#5  by: Janice   

Agree !

#6  by: current chi o   

as a current chi o from texas, i had NO clue i had any chance w chi o. their rush process is special and gives many great girls a good chance - don’t judge too fast. it’s changing every year!

By: current chi o
by: HiJan 14, 2023 11:31:22 AM

Too be fair yes girls with no connections in the house do get into chi o but you will find that behind the scenes they had a strong alum pulling for them

By: Hi
by: PC 2026Jan 17, 2023 6:26:16 PM

Too bad the girls that aren't "pre-chosen" for Chi O are often happy at first to get in, but then they realize the clicks are strong and nobody talks to them or gives them a chance. Not a very welcoming sorority after all.

By: PC 2026
#7  by: What?   

No axo is not ahead of phi mu. That’s just a lie

By: What?
by: @what?Jan 9, 2023 2:24:50 PM

I think they are. And the only changes I see happening with the next recruitment is either ADPI moves back up or AXO takes their spot.

By: @what?
#8  by: lana    

i don’t think kappa is any harder to get into than pi phi. pi phi is resume and connections. kappa is money and connections. zeta seems to be getting more difficult but if your of a similar vibe than you can impress someone during recruitment. my roommate had a connections but was cut round two. she does not fit that type but was still shocked and sad. chi o truly is difficult with zero connections. it seems alumni connections are even more important than girls in house. my advice is to look houses not considered top. after recruitment no one cares!!! except maybe kappas. only girls on my floor they think they are better than the rest of us are kappas. they just hang with each other.

By: lana
#9  by: Yes   

Yes! I like descriptions better than ranks. These are pretty accurate as well

By: Yes
by: teaJan 12, 2023 9:37:50 PM

agree, this is mostly accurate

By: tea
#10  by: Janice   

These descriptions are so accurate!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.