facebook

general descriptions

by: 2023

chi o, kappa:
both get lots of hate for different reasons but regardless, the most exclusive and hardest to get into. emphasis on wealth, debutante/socialite/influencer type, from the right HS/ area. if you have a chance with them, you already know it.
pi phi, zta:
pi phi- great group of girls. mix of studious/partiers… kinda forgotten about though. just not the most visible out of the 4.
zta- fun social pretty party girls. cheer/dance, homecoming/prom queen vibe. worked their way to the top and arguably most liked out of the group. 100% in their prime.

ddd/ kd:
both go for a similar type of girl (in my opinion) all american/girl next door types. both have beautiful houses and are great nationally.

adpi, alpha chi, phi mu:
adpi- cool girls who aren’t really talked about as much. stays out of drama.
alpha chi: great rush this year. nice girls w/ great sisterhood. love all the alpha chis i know and feel like they are very genuine.
phi mu-cute girls, partiers. girls who feel like they should be in a top. gives off a zta vibe in a way.

dg, aopi:
dg- on the rise. seems to be super sweet! everyone is rooting for them. beautiful house.
aopi- struggling.. I feel like they aren’t really involved. ghostly

Posted By: 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 8
#31  by: uarkansas   

descriptions over ranks💯

By: uarkansas
#32  by: April   

Yes but KD is not on Tri delts level

By: April
by: WpFeb 9, 2023 11:29:08 PM

In my opinion they are.

By: Wp
#33  by: Kim   

This is super accurate!

By: Kim
#34  by: Kacey   

I really like these descriptions. Descriptions and tiers are better than ranks in my opinion

By: Kacey
#35  by: truth   

Bump.

By: truth
#36  by: Hailey   

I like descriptions more than ranks!
If anything the top four are equal ( they all lose to each other, yes even chi o ) followed by a huge amount of mid houses with aopi and dg unfortunately closer to the bottom.

By: Hailey
#37  by: yes   

Accurate descriptions for fall recruitment 2023

By: yes
#38  by: This   

Love the descriptions. I will say KD is way lower. I would say bottom three

By: This
#39  by: Rachel   

Good descriptions but KD is not equal to Tri Delt

By: Rachel
#40  by: SRAT 2023    

AOII and KD have been doing well. DG is getting stronger as well as AXO. AOII was above them, but they had a few leadership changes, so they just need to take a deep breath, regroup, and get back out there and get some great girls again, but they do have some wonderful girls. DG has a beautiful new house. Just two years ago, AOII was also ahead of Ph Mu. Just regroup, and I think AOII and Phi Mu will move up again.

By: SRAT 2023
by: @sratMar 20, 2023 8:44:58 AM

I'm guessing you have not been a student here in a while. AOII is not doing well. They are at the bottom. They've struggled with recruitment every year since I've been here.

By: @srat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.