facebook

chi o?

by: Confused

Why is Chi O not a top house anymore? I thought it was for sure one of the top houses but a lot of people on here disagree! What happened?

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Truth   

Don't believe a thing you read on this site. Lots of "just jealous" girls post to try to bring down other sororities. They then also self-rank their own. I'm not a XO, but I have to admit they are "Top 5". They have lots of great girls and are very competitive during rush.

By: Truth
#12  by: HAHA   

LOL to the person whose nickname is "guy"...you really fooled us

By: HAHA
by: wellJul 21, 2014 11:14:44 AM

it maybe three letters that start with G....

By: well
#13  by: oldhog   

I'm the mom of a PNM and have no idea how I came across this site but it seems to me to be a bashing site, or perhaps just "Mean Girls, Part II". Seriously considering asking her to not rush.

Chi O has a great reputation specifically BECAUSE they were founded here. If you think it doesn't matter, then you are obviously not a Chi O and you are probably a member of the so-called "lower tier" sororities - I can assure you that it matters (and I was a ZTA at FSU so don't come back with the usual "Chi O posted this).

By: oldhog
by: mary jeanMar 22, 2015 3:50:28 PM

what about letting your daughter make her own decision to rush ?
you did and came out fine.
what's on this site is really nothing new.
all sororities are good and bad. what you make of it is important.
what's interesting and always has been is that the "lower tier" that you reference may and often is the so-called "top tier" at other schools.

By: mary jean
by: oldhogMar 31, 2015 4:40:22 PM

Reading is fundamental "mary jean." I said I was considering ASKING her not to rush, not TELLING her not to rush. I don't know who the "lower tier" ones are specifically because I know many of the girls from her school that went through rush last year. They are all very diverse girls and pledged many different sororities. I was shocked that legacies apparently don't mean much here but with some of the older sororities I can see where that would actually cut some good PNM out just because of quotas. According to this site, every sorority is a "lower tier" in someone's eyes.

By: oldhog
by: WowMar 31, 2015 6:22:01 PM

Chill mom, don't Chi O your pants

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.