facebook

chi o?

by: Confused

Why is Chi O not a top house anymore? I thought it was for sure one of the top houses but a lot of people on here disagree! What happened?

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ^   

They coast on being the mother chapter of Chi O and the first house at Arkansas.

By: ^
by: TSMMay 13, 2014 4:24:58 PM

this!^

By: TSM
by: PDTJul 20, 2014 2:41:13 PM

They don't "coast" on anything. They are proud to be the founding chapter of Chi Omega. It's a big deal. I don't know each and every girl but the ones that I've met are some of the nicest and most genuine girls I've ever met.

By: PDT
by: NOSep 26, 2014 9:29:05 AM

Ok then theyre "proud" to be the founding chapter. Get over it. It's only a big deal to them. No one else cares. To everyone else they're a group of average girls thinking they're better because they were here first. Grow up.

By: NO
by: 20Dec 5, 2014 9:53:28 AM

Exactly. They just aren't likable and this is one reason why.

By: 20
#2  by: Well   

If you believe anything you read on this site, you're a moron.

By: Well
by: HaMay 22, 2014 3:17:48 AM

Leave it to a chi omega to call a pnm a moron. That's that chi o arrogance we all know and love!

By: Ha
#3  by: My Point of View   

Because of Chi Omega's great history on this campus, they emphasize the importance of sisterhood above all other commitments. The great thing about other sororities on this campus is that they're encouraged to be well rounded women. However, the women of Chi Omega spend most of their free time at "mandatory events" meant to instill sisterhood. A Chi Omega at the University of Arkansas may only miss three mandatory events in her entire four year college career. This leaves a sour taste in the mouths of the girls that thought sorority life would be a rewarding experience instead of a burden.

By: My Point of View
#4  by: Hog   

They're definitely not a top house anymore. Don't know why, didn't ever know them as a top house. But they seem too concerned with competition and don't care about sisterhood. This year's pledge class is average looking, and I haven't met one yet that I even like.

By: Hog
by: LXAJul 8, 2014 2:48:46 PM

Ditto!

By: LXA
#5  by: True Hog   

They're average.

By: True Hog
#6  by: Guy   

Can't see them ever being a top house.

By: Guy
#7  by: Hi   

Things change. Just the way it is.

By: Hi
#8  by: Well..   

Things change.
Huge recruitment, lots of amazing girls.
Other houses took those amazing girls.
They're not very well liked as women.

By: Well..
by: HonestlyJul 18, 2014 3:30:06 PM

This.

By: Honestly
#9  by: Mean Gurls    

...and now I guess she's on crack

By: Mean Gurls
#10  by: wpsooie   

They let the fact that they were founded at the U of A go to their heads...nobody likes a group of 300+ stuck up girls.

By: wpsooie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.