facebook

Different perspective on descriptions of houses

by: :)

From chi o all the way down to KD these houses are amazing, full of happy women who are thrilled to be apart of their chapter!!

AXO- diverse group of women, super sweet, haven’t met a mean one, who is very passionate about their Philanthropy. They do really great events to raise money for it! They also do a great job on campus being involved and educating/raising awareness for their philanthropy. The past two years they have placed at several Greek events!

ADPI- they have a diverse group of women as well who have different interests! Some partiers(what house doesn’t), some smarties, and definitely some in between! I have several friends in ADPI and they are so kind! They also put on fun philanthropy events, I have participated in lip sync battle two years and it was one of my favorite memories In Greek life!

AOPII- they definitely don’t get a lot of hype but I’m hoping to spread positivity and light on all of these incredible chapters!! They are full of beautiful women who definitely know how to have some fun! They have an amazing CFF for sure! They always have super cute banners, they won w their banner for Pan spirit week! Don’t count them out PNMS, they do great work and are super fun!!

Chi omega- many people complain about this house bc they are usually ranked #1, and take legacies and members form a certain zip code!! Rather you agree with how they pick their members or not, they are really smart and care about their careers. They work super hard, and do really great work w make a wish foundation. The events they put on are always a lot of fun honestly! They many girls from the Pom squad in this house as well, they are pretty well rounded group of girls.

Tri delta- their philanthropy is just amazing and the work they do is impeccable!! They do a lot of fun events for it for sure, and towards the end of the year they go to st. Jude to see the hospital! They have a strong sisterhood and are definitely desired during recruitment. A house full of beautiful women, who work hard in school, and also know how to have fun! A lot of the women are pretty chill and laid back. They’ve also placed at several events this past year

Delta gamma- though the newest on campus they are definitely on the rise! Majority of people who have met DGs will say they haven’t met a mean one. They are so diverse and so sweet! They work so hard. They had a dessert w dg event last year and it was a lot of fun! They always do anchorpslash which is tradition for dgs across the country for many many years. It’s a lot of fun and a very unique event! They have strong alumni (like a lot of the chapters on campus) they also volunteer at the VA, and make boxes for veterans, create coloring pages for blind kids among a lot of other things!! They also work with the burlsworth foundation. Don’t count out DG pnms just because they might not be as desired! They have a very strong sisterhood and always just seem so happy .They donated the most books this year, won lip sync battle the previous year, and placed 2nd at Greek sing! Ooo and I had their cff before and it was pretty great!

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Kappa Delta- you can tell they have a strong sisterhood!! They are desired during recruitment. These girls have placed in several Greek events as well! This sisterhood is full of diverse women you have some really pretty women, you have some partiers, they definitely have A LOT of smart gals. Everyone loves their Mac and cheese event they do to raise money for their philanthropy. And wow can we talk about their house for a minute?? Absolutely gorgeous like fr fr, especially when decorated at Christmas!! Love love love

KKG- a very desired house during recruitment/high ranked! Strong bonds in this house, and full of extremely smart girls!! I have a lot of friends in kappa they are super sweet!! They present themselves very well, they look v put together often! They do some great work.

Phi mu- a lot of people talk bad about phi mu, but a whole chapter can’t be responsible for a few bad apples and incidents forever!! So let’s show some love! They have a great philanthropy and do some fun events for sure that many people are always stoked for! Milkshakes for miracles and miracle man. It’s so much fun!!! They’re house is literally so beautiful. They are desired by many pnms! They do such great work with their philanthropy. They are definitely seen on campus involvement!

Pi phi- this chapter has a v v strong sisterhood you can tell they really are happy to be there! Their house is just so pretty and has intricate details so awesome! They have a pretty good cff as well! They always do great at derby days. The women here are super smart and have GPA’s. The personalities definitely mix between some middle gronala type women and pageant queens, partiers & high GPA! Every chapter has pretty diverse personalities frankly. Pi phi pizookoe is a desired event on campus that everyone wants to attend!! They are delicious.

Zeta- okay lets be real an extremely desired house during recruitment! Probably one of the less diverse chapter! They have fun events to raise money for breast cancer awareness, zeta pink pancakes is okay first off so cool and so fun, they are delicious, and literally everything is pink that day!! They do a lot of awareness on campus for their philanthropy! They hand out ribbons along many other things, they are definitely very involved. Super pretty fun girls, I feel like everyone has a zeta friend. They are super friendly and sweet and kind. Never really hear any drama from them!!

By: :)
by: YasssssJul 31, 2020 2:22:31 PM

Okay these are super positive descriptions I love it!! Philanthropy involvement and the events they put on is so important to appreciate!! Some of the considered “lower” houses are definitely rising and really shining through!! Excited to see how this years recruitment plays out

By: Yasssss
by: WHOOP WHOOP Jul 31, 2020 2:30:35 PM

I love the positivity and enthusiasm these descriptions are great!! Every house at Arkansas is so great

By: WHOOP WHOOP
by: YuppppAug 2, 2020 3:08:38 PM

Bump this

By: Yupppp
by: Truthfully Aug 3, 2020 8:34:07 PM

l love how positive this post is

By: Truthfully
#2  by: Yes!   

Someone who actually goes here! Love this!

By: Yes!
#3  by: Yes!   

Love this!

#4  by: Yes!   

Love this!

#5  by: Facts   

This is good

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.