facebook

Pnms only please

by: woopig

PNMs only: what are your desired houses going in? This could be based off social media or connections

Posted By: woopig
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 6
#21  by: Woo pig   

AXO or ZETA!!!

By: Woo pig
#22  by: wooo   

axo and adpi!!!

By: wooo
#23  by: realistic pnm :)   

axo, phi mu, aopi and adpi!!!

By: realistic pnm :)
#24  by: Me   

Love KD- new house is gorgeous and the girls are so sweet! And Zeta- super fun - would love either!

By: Me
#25  by: Confused pnm   

I’m confused. Why are there so many “dislikes” on responses? I answered honestly based off of houses I’m interested in. I keep reading all houses are great or that you can’t get a top house without connections.

By: Confused pnm
by: An activeMay 20, 2020 8:12:46 PM

Hi! I am an active and was wondering the same thing! There should not be any dislikes.
It’s a shame pnm’s have to see that.

By: An active
by: smhMay 22, 2020 12:25:55 PM

me too! It’s sad to see the dislikes as an active.

By: smh
by: Confused pnmMay 22, 2020 12:44:54 PM

Sorry, just realized I didn’t finish my thought before. I was trying to say that I keep reading how I won’t get into a top house without connections and I have none. I’d love to be a kappa or zeta (of course) but I’m being realistic so I don’t feel disappointed at the end. Also I keep reading all houses are great so I just can’t understand the dislikes. Do houses not support each other or is it every house for itself? I’m sadly not as excited now.

By: Confused pnm
by: To confused pnm May 22, 2020 2:03:38 PM

Hi! I will be a sophomore and will tell you what I think may be happening. I am guessing sororities in competition for similar pnms may be disliking each other’s names. For example possible an KD may dislike anytime they see ADPI since they both take great girls they may have not had any top house connections. The reason why I think this may be happening is because from my experience for the most part there is no greek animosity towards other houses. There is an exception with chi o. To be honest they are not well liked for many reasons BUT that being said I have a sweet friend that is chi o! I do not see top houses ( possible exception is “Some” chi o’s” ) looking down on girls from lower tier houses. They would be stupid too. We all know how it works here and just because you may not have any top house connections or just didn’t shine during recruitment because your shy doesn’t make you any less valuable :)!

By: To confused pnm
by: @ confused May 22, 2020 4:50:09 PM

I agree with everything above!! Ignore the keyboard warriors! Anonymity brings out the worst in some people. While I hate that you’ve given up on certain houses, I also think it’s great that you’re checking out the others and some have peaked your interest! Honestly those will be the ones you connect with most anyway since the girls are making the decisions, not alumni! 😇 Yes, you did read correctly - ALL houses are great! Just take a deep breath and have fun. You’ll be great and welcomed home with open arms!!

By: @ confused
by: MaybeMay 31, 2020 2:45:55 AM

It may be also be that that person hasn’t had pleasent experiences with some of that house’s members, but keep in mind that a few women do not determine a chapter’s personality.

There are lots of small reasons but you shouldn’t read into it, it’s your rush experience so own it!

By: Maybe
#26  by: Excited    

Tri Delt and Adpi! :) I loved the look of Tri Delts house when I toured the campus and I’m excited to see Adpis new house

By: Excited
by: Uarkgirl Jun 10, 2020 2:26:53 PM

The adpi house is going to be amazing!! Cannot wait for the pnms to see it!!!

By: Uarkgirl
#27  by: Can't wait....   

Excited for Tri Delt & Zeta!!

By: Can't wait....
#28  by: ready!!   

Zeta would be my first choice based off of their philanthropy! But I’m also being realistic since I have no connections there.

So I’m most interested in Alpha Chi Omega (another great philanthropy), Alpha Omicron Pi (know someone who really likes it), Alpha Delta Pi (since they seem to be really liked) and Delta Delta Delta (that house y’all!)

By: ready!!
#29  by: Kansas   

zeta, maybe KD or pi phi

By: Kansas
#30  by: truth   

Kappa, Chi O and Pi Phi

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.