facebook

Pnms only please

by: woopig

PNMs only: what are your desired houses going in? This could be based off social media or connections

Posted By: woopig
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Piglet   

Tridelt - Already in love with their their philo, house, values etc. They seem so supportive of each other too! Overall seem like a solid chapter!

DG - Y'all came alive on insta stories this quarantine! Everyone seemed so funny and genuine and quirky!

ADII - NGL, they weren't on my radar because clowns creep me out and they're super quiet but they also came alive on insta during quarantine and now I'm obsessed! They seem so adventurous, super chill and fun!

KD - Beautiful house and I love KD as an org so I want to stay optimistic but I feel like they're very low key online and based on what people said on here about their rush last year, offline too. I'm still staying optimistic and can't wait get to know more in person.

By: Piglet
#12  by: pnm20   

I would love kappa obviously, but I am also excited about axo because of some girls I follow from high school!

By: pnm20
#13  by: pnm   

adpi or tri delt

By: pnm
by: AgreeMay 29, 2020 8:51:42 PM

Tridelta, KD and Zeta

By: Agree
#14  by: ❤️   

I love seeing these responses! Just proves that every house here is amazing! Good luck to all pnms!!! We absolutely can’t wait to meet you!

By: ❤️
#15  by: Bump!   

Zeta is my favorite

By: Bump!
#16  by: hi!   

i’m a zeta and it makes me happy to see y’all are excited about us! we can’t wait to meet you

By: hi!
#17  by: pnm    

kappa, tri delt, and zeta are my favorites going in

#18  by: pnm    

tri delt, adpi, pi phi, or zeta

by: Bubbly pnm May 19, 2020 11:49:29 AM

Zeta and Adpi because I think these girls are similar to me!

By: Bubbly pnm
by: yayJun 1, 2020 12:49:27 PM

these are my favorites to! I'm so excited

By: yay
#19  by: Facts    

Kappa & Zeta are my top ranked

By: Facts
#20  by: Me   

Zeta or Tri Delt! I love both philanthropies.
On my uark tour the Tri Delt house was my favorite ( atleast the outside was my fav).
It seems like the Zetas are funnnnn!!

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.