facebook

what happened with kd’s rush?

by: curious

KD is usually a favorite among houses throughout recruitment, however this year they got cut a lot! a lot of girls chose lower ranked houses over them ? they even got a new house but no one seems to care! what happened ?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Right?   

I fully expected to like KD and pi phi more than I did. Tri Delt, ADPI and evening Phi Mu were way more impressive to me during recruitment. Pretty girls with personality. Just super bored at KD and Pi Phi. I pledged none of those sororities. Just giving my honest opinion.

By: Right?
#12  by: I was there   

I would put Zeta over PiPhi. Also a lot of pnms who started out wanting KD ended up preffing TriDelt or ADPi. Of the bottom three I think a lot of pnms were preffing DG over PhiMu and AOPi because of their house.

By: I was there
#13  by: yep   

I really loved KD and alot of the girls I know loved them and I am sorry that a handful of Phi Mu's and Adpi's are on this site to bash them but truthfully I loved them - be happy with your house - if you where secure in your house you would not need to do this - KD is so classy to not try the same tactics that Phi Mu, Tri delta and Adpi are doing - thats one of the reasons everyone ranks them highter than you - besides history at UA, top in grades and involvement and the girls are beautiful as well as the house -

By: yep
by: Well.....Nov 1, 2019 7:25:39 PM

What tactics? I don't think I've seen any ADPis or TriDelts on here bashing KDs....they have been quite classy, not fair to lump them in on this.

By: Well.....
#14  by: Seeker of truth   

Kappa Delta and pi phi are stronger houses than phi mu adpi and tri Delta- I am sorry all three sororities are so threatened by KD and Pi phi but that just shows you how strong those 2 houses are in our greek community-

By: Seeker of truth
by: Uh noNov 2, 2019 12:58:52 AM

KD is not seen as a threat. Pi phi goes after girls that are different than phi mu, adpi, and Tri Delt. So they are not a threat. I believe the poster was simply stating her opinion that these two houses underwhelmed her.

By: Uh no
#15  by: New house    

I think maybe the new house threw off a lot of PNMs

By: New house
#16  by: Truth   

kd, tridelt, phi mu, adpi are all pretty much equal concerning grades, pretty girls and service-they are all great houses-no better than one another and I know they are all friends so stop bashing other houses and build them up

By: Truth
by: WellNov 2, 2019 11:57:20 AM

All true except phi mu

By: Well
#17  by: truth   

Why so hateful toward phi mu? They have great girls - new pc are so sweet. What's your deal! You can't base the entire sorority, especially the new pc on just a few older girls. Move on

By: truth
#18  by: Omg   

It’s crazy

By: Omg
#19  by: 1   

Great new house! But the PNMS were all awesome girls so maybe they just didn't click! No big deal

By: 1
#20  by: ..   

honestly who even knows

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.