facebook

what happened with kd’s rush?

by: curious

KD is usually a favorite among houses throughout recruitment, however this year they got cut a lot! a lot of girls chose lower ranked houses over them ? they even got a new house but no one seems to care! what happened ?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Please   

KD is a great house. They had a strong recruitment. Not a KD but always liked this house. I think it depends on your perspective.

By: Please
by: Pnm 19Oct 19, 2019 4:07:58 PM

For me they just left a “ non impression “. I struggled to remember the house , who I talked to ect... I cut them first round then went back when one of top 8 cut me. Was happy to give the house another look but again they left a non impression so cut them again. There was no buzz about them. Never heard pnm’s talk about them.

By: Pnm 19
#2  by: mc18   

rushed last year and thought they were weird. their new PC acts too entitled for being middle tier

By: mc18
by: ??Oct 19, 2019 7:40:59 PM

Too entitled for being middle tier?

What- they seem happy and proud of their letters?!

By: ??
#3  by: Lol   

Now that phi mu has risen above them, they get all of the girls KD wants

By: Lol
by: Shut up phi mooOct 20, 2019 12:08:22 PM

phi mu y’all really don’t have to make everything about you, and you’re definitely not above KD😂 KD May be weird but at least they have class and a finished house

By: Shut up phi moo
by: Omg be kindOct 20, 2019 12:34:30 PM

KD is not weird.

By: Omg be kind
by: eye rollOct 21, 2019 6:36:51 PM

they’re back. agree they make it all about them all the time.

By: eye roll
#4  by: :/   

Just because you think everyone picks a house based off the fact the are a “higher ranked house” doesn’t mean it’s true. Tons of girls will cut houses based off how they made them feel during recruitment not off of how good they are. This is the main reason all your “bottom houses” aren’t bottom anymore!!!

By: :/
#5  by: hll   

i just felt less impressed with them. their house wasn’t like bam in your face during recruitment and the talking sucked!

By: hll
#6  by: Sorry   

All the KDs around me were awkward. It was not the place for me.

By: Sorry
#7  by: Trolls go away   

KD had a great recruitment. Got most of the girls they wanted, met quota, love the girls they got. If you truly choose a “lower tier” house over them then be happy in what you choose. Why do you feel the need to go on the site and bash another house.

By: Trolls go away
by: stupid Oct 23, 2019 5:35:26 PM

this is greek rank. can’t take it get out of the kitchen

By: stupid
#8  by: Hahah   

Phi mu just stop

By: Hahah
#9  by: Yep for the SEC   

Phi mu you look -desperate - stop all this hate and need to prove yourself- notice Kappa, Zeta and KD dont come on here to badham you- just stop and be happy with your house

By: Yep for the SEC
by: tbhOct 29, 2019 12:46:49 PM

The girl who stole your boyfriend while you were helping sick children at church camp? Yep - that’s them. Of course they make it all about them all the time. Doesn’t make them not bottom tier though.

By: tbh
#10  by: Bro   

Phi Mu can you please chill. Accept your placing

By: Bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.