facebook

zeta big little?

by:    

I’m in a different house but I’m curious how zeta has their big little reveal SO early?? Are pairs just matched together or what???

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They started everything early because of nationals. Basically everyone got who they wanted, it was great...

By: Liv
by: Yes   

We had berry buddy dates and went out with a lot of actives early on. Most still ended up with people they bonded with during rush but my friend picked a girl that was a random berry buddy. I think we were all happy with our bigs!

By: Yes
#2by:    

Zetas nationals suck. Can’t do big little costumes, big little is a week after bid day and mostly random, really strict about functions. Seems so boring.. not sure why anyone would choose to go zeta.

By: Lol
by: ok!   

Hey! Thanks for that!

By: ok!
by: Because    

There are a lot of traditions zeta honors. I like being a part of a sisterhood that respects how we all got here. Big/little was not random? It was quick but everyone I know got who they wanted. Not sure what you mean about strict about functions?? It’s fun being a zeta and I feel very proud wearing my letters 👑

By: Because
by: lol   

someone’s butt hurt they got cut by zeta

By: lol
#3by:    

Everything was just done right away and super efficiently

By: Zeta
#4by:    

when is big little normally held?

By: adpi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.