facebook

top six houses this year

by: New year

All the houses are amazing this year and there were so many great girls in PC ‘19. Here’s who is top 6 this year according to pledge class and just talk from the frats and girls:

Kappa- gorgeous girls, lots of pretty blondes!
Pi Phi- trendy and outgoing, nice to everyone!
Zeta- smarties and also very nice! (Jackets were so cuteeee this year)
KD- great girls, all very smart and very pretty!
Tri Delt- so diverse yet each girl in the house is amazing and stands out!
ADPi- beautiful girls, welcoming to everyone!

Excited to see what’s to come from these girls and the rest of Greek life. #panlove

Posted By: New year
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 8
#31  by: We the people    

I think KD is a top house - better than tri delta phi mu and adpi- beautiful girls, very respected house - always top in grades- very involved- a favorite among PMs - Ohio mu and adpi have ALOT to prove still

By: We the people
by: Not I Nov 2, 2019 1:04:56 AM

Not many people share your opinion. KD is not known for beautiful girls like zeta, phi mu and adpi. Their house is basically off campus. They do decent in grades but the difference between top and bottom in grades is very slight at UARK.

By: Not I
by: WhatNov 8, 2019 1:01:35 PM

Are you on crack

By: What
by: NoNov 10, 2019 11:41:31 PM

I think a lot of girls forget about KD on campus, not sure why but you just don’t hear about them as much as the other sororities

By: No
#32  by: Sweet   

DG is also improving so much!

By: Sweet
#33  by: Yes   

I think this is spot on!!

By: Yes
#34  by: Woah    

Ummm move KD up

By: Woah
by: NoooNov 5, 2019 7:52:27 PM

KD is pretty average here, I think their spot is good where it’s at on this list.

By: Nooo
#35  by: What   

KD has a very weird way of rushing. The girls they pick are very all over the place and different from one another so I’m not sure what each of them have in common besides the fact that they got dropped from Zeta, ADPI and Phi Mu

By: What
by: ClearNov 8, 2019 1:01:04 PM

Laughing at how true this is

By: Clear
#36  by: Great year   

This is very accurate! These houses are all great and so far the most involved, I would add Chi O and replace KD though

By: Great year
#37  by: 🤦‍♀️    

Desperate and Sad. That’s what these posts are. I have never seen so much KD bashing in years past. They have been able to avoid the drama and still remain a good house. Phi Mu has become so desperate for some recognition that they are working full time trying to force the issue. It’s getting really old

By: 🤦‍♀️
by: Why?Nov 8, 2019 2:32:34 PM

Why do you assume it is Phi Mu bashing? I guess your the "desperate and sad" person that keeps bashing Phi Mu and every other house. I agree KD is a great house full of sweet, smart and beautiful girls. Guess what? Every other house at at the University of Arkansas is full of sweet, smart and beautiful girls as well. cultivate kindness!

By: Why?
by: Okay?Nov 8, 2019 4:34:20 PM

It’s always a Phi Mu

By: Okay?
#38  by: Yes   

Replace KD with Chi O and this list is solid

By: Yes
#39  by: Truth   

Never seen something more true

By: Truth
#40  by: Truth   

Kappa
Chi O
Pi Phi
Zeta
Tri Delt
ADPI

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.