facebook

top six houses this year

by: New year

All the houses are amazing this year and there were so many great girls in PC ‘19. Here’s who is top 6 this year according to pledge class and just talk from the frats and girls:

Kappa- gorgeous girls, lots of pretty blondes!
Pi Phi- trendy and outgoing, nice to everyone!
Zeta- smarties and also very nice! (Jackets were so cuteeee this year)
KD- great girls, all very smart and very pretty!
Tri Delt- so diverse yet each girl in the house is amazing and stands out!
ADPi- beautiful girls, welcoming to everyone!

Excited to see what’s to come from these girls and the rest of Greek life. #panlove

Posted By: New year
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 8
#21  by: Yes   

Everyone moving on up

By: Yes
#22  by: Gd   

Please stop posting sorority rankings. It’s like 3 or 4 a day and house rankings are totally opinionated and subjective. It’s only bringing conflict to the site, especially when you exclude XO...they go make 5 more rankings saying they are top house. Same old drama cycle

By: Gd
#23  by: Gd   

Please stop posting sorority rankings. It’s like 3 or 4 a day and house rankings are totally opinionated and subjective. It’s only bringing conflict to the site, especially when you exclude XO...they go make 5 more rankings saying they are top house. Same old drama cycle

By: Gd
by: WhatSep 27, 2019 9:01:18 AM

So XO is butthurt they aren’t on the list anymore? I’m sure they can handle

By: What
by: LOL Sep 30, 2019 12:10:31 AM

XOXO bye bye chi o

By: LOL
#24  by: Next year   

These houses are gonna rush HARD next year. Can’t wait to see it

By: Next year
by: Go girlsOct 28, 2019 11:46:30 PM

ADPi will have a frickin solid PC ‘20

By: Go girls
by: Go hogsNov 5, 2019 7:56:55 PM

I’m a Pi Phi and I’m not gonna lie, I loved ADPi and KD and was really hoping for ADPi but they cut me. I love Pi Phi now but during rush just didn’t feel a connection until I got dropped from ADPi, but props to this sorority for cutting hard and knowing who they wanted. I’m excited to see their PC next year. Pan love woo pig

By: Go hogs
#25  by: Yep   

Yep this is it

By: Yep
#26  by: Please   

This just needs to be pinned to the top. The truth to the top 6

By: Please
#27  by: Yep for the SEC   

This is it

By: Yep for the SEC
#28  by: The best   

Say what you want but this is the most accurate ranking on here. These houses have the best girls, reps and great grades. I have not heard anything negative about any of these girls and if you’re asking anyone besides a Phi Mu or KD, this is it (since those 2 love to say that they should be making this list) Chi O is still a great house I just think their rep is dropping big time and they took some eh girls this year.

By: The best
#29  by: Accurate   

I think about 90% of campus agrees with this ranking. That other 10% is chi o and phi Mu plus phi mu’s bots that run this site. Keep going ladies, these sororities listed are the best

By: Accurate
by: YesOct 28, 2019 11:42:20 PM

This is so accurate

By: Yes
#30  by: yep   

this is it - great amazing houses

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.