facebook

truest rankings as of fall 2012

by: Greeklife

This is considering their new freshman class, etc etc.

Top Tier:

Pi Phi/ChiO/AOPi

Middle Tier:

ZTA/KD/Tri-Delt

Bottom Tier:

Kappa/ADPi/PhiMu/AXO

Posted By: Greeklife
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: hahahah   

AOPI, everyone knows frat guys don't get on Greek Rank and rank sororities. That really makes you look desperate, sorry.. you're not in the top and no frat guys think otherwise.

By: hahahah
#12  by: Greek   

Top:
Pi phi, Zeta

Middle:
KD, Tri Delt, Chi O

Middle bottom:
Kappa, AOPi, ADPi

Bottom:
AXO, Phi mu

I honestly do not think axo or phi mu even deserve to be ranked among the other house. Sorry, ladies.

By: Greek
#13  by: truth    

Phi Mu has done more to prove themselves this year than AOPi and ADPi. They have a bunch of beautiful girls and are all very sweet. For being here only three months and winning homecoming I think thats an amazing accomplishment. Great sisterhood already.

By: truth
#14  by: Wellll....   

Lets be honest, phi mu is better than axo, but still bottom tier. They may have one homecoming but that was obviously all KD work with phi mus name on it.

By: Wellll....
#15  by: uofa   

Phi Mu did A LOT to help KD for homecoming. Yes it wasn't solely them and they needed KD's help to do it but they worked just as much as KD did. They are really successful with everything else they've been doing as well. For sure they have great girls. I would maybe put AOPi in the middle not the top. Kappa is definitely not bottom tier. And I would say tri delt should be lower middle because yes they are well established but they have gotten in so much trouble. I know there are some good girls in there but they arent top tier because of the lack of class from some girls.

By: uofa
#16  by: Me   

Who the hell are any of you to be so arrogant as to feel like you are the authority of any of the houses and have the right to rank them? Grow up! Be happy in your own house and leave the rest alone!

By: Me
#17  by: Preach It   

I agree with the post above. Posting rude things about other houses still doesn't change a thing about yours. Well it makes you look bad, so there's that.

By: Preach It
#18  by: Guest   

props to Kappa for staying off this site! seeing the comments you can clearly see who is from each house..... an aopi clearly created this discussion... everyone knows that kappa will always be a top tier and always chooses who it wants in recruitment. always.

By: Guest
#19  by: Old Head   

You all have giant pledge classes so its impossible to lump you into a group, there are cool girls in every sorority.

I'm guessing it's mainly freshman on here, that is probably why you all bicker so much. That's fine with me, keep doing it. Pure entertainment for me!

By: Old Head
#20  by: come on   

everyone knows the big four always have and always will be tri delt, kappa, pi phi, and chio.
mid tier: kd and zta
lower tier: adpi, aopi, phi mu, axo

as for rival sororities go....
kappa vs. pi phi
tri delt vs. chio
zeta vs. kd
adpi vs. aopi
phi mus vs. axo

i literally CHALLENGE anyone to give a better response than that.

By: come on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.