facebook

truest rankings as of fall 2012

by: Greeklife

This is considering their new freshman class, etc etc.

Top Tier:

Pi Phi/ChiO/AOPi

Middle Tier:

ZTA/KD/Tri-Delt

Bottom Tier:

Kappa/ADPi/PhiMu/AXO

Posted By: Greeklife
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Wow!   

This is the first ranking on here that I actually 100% agree with.

By: Wow!
#2  by: Haha   

Joke

By: Haha
#3  by: No   

This is legitimately SO not accurate. AOPi is in the bottom. They get girls no other house would take, but the girls choose AOPi over ADPi. I would agree with Kappa not getting the best pledge class this year but they still aren't in the bottom...and no one thinks they are. Middle-Tier is the only one I agree with totally.

By: No
#4  by: So innacutre   

Everyone knows the ruling top tier sororities are and always will be the big 4: Kappa, Tri Delt, Chi O and Pi Phi. Zeta is respectable. KD and AOPi are lower tier. ADPi, Phi Mu, and AXO are lowest of the low. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

By: So innacutre
#5  by: Hmmmm...   

For the most part, I agree with this ranking... I mean, the sororities have changed a lot this year so I'd say this is pretty accurate for the freshman pledge class. It doesn't matter what the big 4 or big 3 have always been... Things change and people need to learn to accept that.

By: Hmmmm...
#6  by: TSM   

Lol kappa on the bottom tier? Don't think so also lol AOII is bottom sorry

By: TSM
#7  by: wrong   

Phi Mu has really proven themselves this year!! I would say middle tier AT LEAST!

By: wrong
#8  by: LOVE!   

I agree with the comment above me. And of course Pi Phi is first because we're the best.

TOP:

PI PHI/ChiO/AOPI

MIDDLE:

ZTA/TRIDELT/PHI MU

BOTTOM:

KD/KAPPA/ADPI

By: LOVE!
#9  by: haaaa   

TRUTH

Top: Chi O, pi phi, kappa
middle: Tri Delt, KD, ZTA
bottom: aopi, adpi, axo, phi mu

Sorryyyy but this is true. Kappa and KD aren't bottom tier and AOPi deeefinitely isn't in the top.

By: haaaa
#10  by: dont agree   

AOPI is at the Bottom for sure and Kappa at the top! KD is middle tier and so is Tri Delt!! Agree with everything else

By: dont agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.