facebook

top houses??

by:    

From what I hear no matter how much people like to hate on them and whatever it’s...

sororityS
APHI, DZ, AXO, PIPHI ( no order y’all can fight about which is higher or lower ) Regardless all top houses

FRAT
SIG CHI, LAMBDA CHI, SIG EP, DELTA SIG ( once again no order you guys can fight about it, top is top )

Is this still facts or are there some new contenders this semester?

Posted By: Ups
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Chi Phi definitely should be considered top house now they got one of the best PCs and throw the best parties

By: Best
by: Nahhhhhh   

Hahahahahahahahaha. Chi Phi finished with like 4 kids in their spring class. Chi Phi’s overrated parties and mediocre PCs don’t even make them upper mid.

By: Nahhhhhh
by: Weak   

Sig Nu should be higher than Chi Phi, definitely top tier now

By: Weak
by: lol   

^thats gotta be a troll

By: lol
by: Yuh   

Hahaha Chi Phi is the definition of mid

By: Yuh
#2by:    

Top houses haven’t changed

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

No way, no how, never ever is Pi Phi considered top.

By: Nope
by: ?   

Why do you say that? They aren't ever top house, but they are definitely top tier.

By: ?
#4by:    

How come Pikapp isn’t considered a top house, they seem to be good at everything! I feel they are better than houses like Sig chi and delta sig! Yes I know sig chi has amazing parties ( good decorations that’s about it) but is there anything else they can do?

By: Hmmm
by: Truth   

Pi Kapp is Lambda’s B team the only thing these guys are good at is getting friend zoned

By: Truth
by: Lol   

^^^^^ that comment has me weak af!! And Sig Nu is Pikapps C team!

By: Lol
#5by:    

Where did all these chi phi trolls come from, talking about how they are the Top house when they barely touch Mid! It’s honestly funny!

By: Wtf
#6by:    

Theta still not a top house yet? What makes them less than the other top houses?

By: Hoou
#7by:    

Whoever you are hearing this from must be you saying it to yourself. There is a lot wrong with this. Mostly PiPhi included with the elite top 3.

By: Lol
by: .   

Nah those are definitely the top houses for fraternities and sororities, pi phi may not be as good as the top 3 but I’d say they are next on the list

By: .
#8by:    

So out of the 2 who is better AXO or PIPHI? because I hear one disappears after recruiting and the other is just there!

By: Kool
#9by:    

I would at Theta up there too!

By: Asd
#10by:    

Hating on top houses thinking it makes your house any better(; funny

By: Hate
by: Top   

Exactly! Why’s everyone hating on chi phi they are definitely top 3 now!

By: Top

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.