facebook

pledge classes

by: greekgoddess

How does everyone think everybody did?

Posted By: greekgoddess
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Sydneyg   

Alpha Phi didn't get a lot of girls that they were counting on. Who would choose alpha phi over kd, adpi, sigma kappa , chi o, and zta? They appear to be slipping on down. Last year's pledge class was horrible. This fall was even worse. Meanest girls ever.

By: Sydneyg
by: YesJan 25, 2014 2:19:47 PM

I agree Alpha phi's new pledge class is chubby and plain looking. And I hear nasty. Adpi and KD got the stunners. I'd even smash most of sigma kappa's new girls unexpectedly

By: Yes
#12  by: Just Wow   

You people have no lives to be sitting here judging pledge classes based on their looks. If everyone judged based on stereotypes and reputations, this world would be a horrible place to live in. Get over yourselves and get to know people before you judge them. You're all adults and this completely disgusts me. I'd love to see how life goes for you when you graduate. Being "hot" doesn't get you a job...unless you want to do adult films. Get off the internet and go read a book.

By: Just Wow
by: ??Oct 4, 2013 11:05:43 PM

Thats how the world works...Sorry to break your idealistic views.

By: ??
by: SydneygOct 5, 2013 12:52:17 PM

Unfortunately that is how the sororities pick and choose. It is biased, mean, and totally ridiculous.

By: Sydneyg
#13  by: Of Course   

That would be the take-away message that you got from this. I'm honestly not even surprised.

First off, being attractive heightens your chances of getting more interviews and getting hired. It doesn't, however, make you better at the job than someone who could be deemed "less attractive". In the long-run, looks are not going to be all that helpful. You need to have the skills, the degree, and the experience to back it up.

Second, I like that you just chalk it up to "That's how the world works" (with completely incorrect grammar, might I add). If that was everyone's view, we'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble. We'd still have slavery because that's how their world worked...it was socially acceptable...BUT STILL WRONG. If something is wrong, you can change it...society isn't concrete...sorry to break YOUR unrealistic views.

I know that you'll read this and it will most likely hold no meaning for you, but hey, it makes me feel better that I tried.

By: Of Course
#14  by: ASU   

Honest rankings of newest pledge classes:
ADPi
KD
Sigma Kappa
Alpha Phi
Chi O
ZTA
DZ
Phi Mu
AOPi

By: ASU
by: asuOct 9, 2013 2:50:56 PM

^lolz

By: asu
by: ButJan 25, 2014 2:21:17 PM

Chi oh hotter than aphi

By: But
#15  by: Bow chicka bow wow    

I heard Phi Mu got the biggest class...not completely sure though.

By: Bow chicka bow wow
#16  by: No duh   

Phi mu got the most because they needed the most come on people.... Common knowledge

Everyone seems fairly happy with their pledge classes and that's all that matters. A lot of really awesome girls went through and were distributed "nicely".

And to all the guys ranking us girls... Take a look at your own chapters, half of the guys in greek life are not attractive and can't hold a sober conversation with a girl. Get over your unwarranted ego.

By: No duh
by: PraiseOct 8, 2013 3:39:07 PM

^Best and most truest comment on here

By: Praise
#17  by: Confused   

So who will be doing spring recruitment this year?

By: Confused
by: spring stuffOct 23, 2013 2:17:27 PM

Depends on how many seniors people lose in December and if they raise campus total again.

By: spring stuff
by: me445Oct 25, 2013 4:05:21 AM

they did raise total i dont know what the new # is but i guess we will find out in spring i would say more than usual are going to do spring this year though

By: me445
by: springOct 25, 2013 4:22:29 AM

i heard 115 and as many as 6 could be doing it this year depending on how many everyone loses at the end of the semester

By: spring
#18  by: springtime   

Does anyone know which 6 or so may have to do spring recruitment? Looking into it and wanna see if I will have options

By: springtime
by: noOct 28, 2013 2:32:01 PM

we wont know who all is doing it until spring comes If I had to guess -AOPI, Phi Mu, Delta Zeta, Sigma Kappa, Alpha Phi and Chi Omega maybe? either chi o or KD. I dont think ADPI will have to do Spring

By: no
#19  by: no   

KD, Chi O, Alpha Phi and SK won't do spring recruitment...usually just Phi Mu, AOPi and DZ do it.

By: no
#20  by: No no   

It's different this time. They raised total and it just depends who has seniors graduating in December. ADPi will be good but it will definitely be more than those 3 doing spring recruitment this year.

By: No no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.