Page 1 of 2
#1  by: panhellove   

Phi Mu got more girls than normal this year

By: panhellove
#2  by: greekgirl   

what about zeta?

By: greekgirl
#3  by: springrecruit   

I regret not going through formal recruitment this year. Who do you think is going to take on spring recruitment?

By: springrecruit
by: KatieB21Oct 22, 2013 3:07:48 PM

Probably AOPi and DZ- the only ones who didn't make quota

By: KatieB21
#4  by: spring   

it depends. i think campus total is going to be raised so probably dz phi mu and aopi will have to do spring rush again .. possibly zta too but probably wont have to yet just cause of the large number of girls they have from colonizing. I think aopi is the only sorority to not make quota though this year, 32 girls i think is what they got so they will definitely be doing spring rush

By: spring
#5  by: Geez   

Everyone did really well this year. Pleasantly surprised by how well Phi Mu did. Not too surprised with AoPi not getting quota if that's true. APhi did very well. KD wasn't that great actually....got a lot of Phi Mu looking girls this year. EK did okay and so did ADPi. ZTA has never really impressed me and neither has DZ. XO was totally late to the whole thing and I didn't really notice them.

By: Geez
#6  by: @geez   

You must be an alpha phi, I'm a guy in a upper tier fraternity and alpha Phis girls were not very cute this year, I was pretty disappointed with xo girls too, the sorrority that got the most attractive girls by far is adpi and sigma kappa I saw most of the new girls, ps I hear DZ was the worst this year.

By: @geez
#7  by: newrankings   

rankings based on pledge class
KD
ADPi
XO/APhi/EK
ZTA/Phi Mu
AOPi
DZ

By: newrankings
by: NahSep 25, 2013 10:35:25 AM

If it's just based on pledge class from a guys perspective
Adpi
Sigma kappa/kd
Aphi/chio
ZtA/AOPi
Phi mu
DZ

By: Nah
by: greekSep 26, 2013 12:41:57 PM

based on the newest pc?
TOP-
Adpi
Kd
middle:
SigKap
Chi o
Aphi
lower:
ZTA
Phi Mu
Dz
Aopi

By: greek
#8  by: Pledges   

I will say, from the looks of it, KD got the most stunners. Surprisingly Sigma Kappa got a couple cute girls. Aphi didn't get nearly as many hot girls as they did last year. Looks like they are starting to slip. ADPi didn't get as many pretty girls as they usually do either. Chio, well, did they even get a pledge class?? and DZ yeah, well let's just say they have hit rock bottom. All the other sororities don't matter.

By: Pledges
by: fewthingswrongSep 30, 2013 3:07:57 PM

no girls wanted zta during recruitment the only reason why they did decent was because of their national reputation. Sigma Kappa should be above APhi and Chi O they did insanely well this year and they definitely are moving up. AOPI didn't make quota, Phi Mu did . they should be above AOPI and DZ why are they even still on campus?

By: fewthingswrong
#9  by: fewthingswrong   

so id say
Adpi
kd
Sigkap
aphi/chio
zta
phi mu/aopi
DZ

By: fewthingswrong
#10  by: From a guy   

Adpi
KD
Sigma kappa
Chi oh
The rest are just not attractive

By: From a guy
by: CLEARLYOct 1, 2013 11:33:12 PM

Written by a Sigma Kappa.
ADPI
KD
XO/APhi
EK
ZTA
PM
DZ
AOPi

By: CLEARLY
by: PikeOct 2, 2013 10:47:29 PM

I'm a pike and if we're talking just about pledge classes the one you think was written by a sigma kappa actually sounds right, they definitely did better then chi I and alpha phi

By: Pike
by: blacknessOct 3, 2013 10:38:40 AM

How would you know? sorority girls arent allowed to hang out with you

By: blackness

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.