facebook

axo & zeta's sisterhood

by: help

Is their sisterhood really as bad as they say? I like them both so much!

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

Honestly, I try to keep an open mind about them as much as possible since they are such "top tier" sororities. I have had a reaally bad experience with the recruitment chair of AXO, where she was being.. let's say not so Panhellenic friendly/disrespectful towards me because of my letters (not AXO). Which really made me sad because I thought she was so cute and looked friendly. ZTA is very known to be "fake", but they were one of my favorite houses when I rushed too. I ultimately decided I did not want to join their chapter because something just didn't click with some of them. Some of the girls I met were so cool and the other half was kind of... ditzy. BUT I think its important to remember that not every sorority is perfect, every sorority has its cons. I know mine definitely has its imperfections, but I love my chapter so much and wouldn't have it any other way. Keep an open mind because at the end of the day its YOUR choice and YOUR college experience, but do also know that some of the stuff you hear is sometimes true (sadly). Not always, but people say stuff for a reason. Anyhow, if AXO or ZTA is what you want, then I say go for it because you know what's best for you and what will make you happy :)

By: honestly
#2  by: maybe   

Yes it is. But the same can be said for other sororities.

By: maybe
#3  by: Honestly   

Looks can be deceiving. Out of all of the sororities AXO and ZTA have the worst sisterhood, but they are the best at recruitment. I wouldn't advise anyone to rush them because its so bad. I wouldn't consider them top tier either. ZTA is bottom for sure now since they have the lowest GPA, the worst sisterhood, and are in trouble nationally. Those arnt qualities a top sorority have. AXO is slipping fast with a lot of their girls dropping out because of all of the drama and the rest partying all of the time. Again, not qualities of a top sorority.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.