facebook

confused

by: pnm

So what are the rankings? Is AXO really bottom now? They seemed like the best group to me yesterday.. What are the tiers based on? Confused..

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

theyre only on the bottom because girls from other houses will self rank or rank axo down. What you see on here isn't accurate. Pay more attention to the discussions, not the %

By: Well
#2  by: OK   

They always go down before recruitment because they lose a lot of girls who drop. Then they go up after getting girls. Basically, they're good on the outside, but if you plan on staying in a sorority for more than a year, this probably isn't the place for you. Trust me, I left after just a semester.

By: OK
by: ZTA?Sep 10, 2015 12:33:58 PM

If you dropped then why are you on GR talking about the sorority you chose to leave? Sounds to me like you're someone 1. From another sorority or 2. Who didn't get a bid in the first place

By: ZTA?
#3  by: Pnm   

Why did you leave? I hope this isnt rude. But Everyone keeps saying they dropped because they couldnt deal but i find that hard to believe when no one is being specific and it sounds made up

By: Pnm
by: Sorority girlSep 10, 2015 3:04:56 PM

Girls drop for different reasons. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the sorority they are in such as money problems, not enough time, or family issues. Other times, they drop BECAUSE of the sorority. This can be things like they don't feel welcomed anymore, rules are too restricting for their lifestyle, drama, and anything else that can go wrong when you have 60+ girls in an organization.
This is why it's soooo important to join a sorority for the RIGHT reasons rather than popularity or social image. Join for the sisterhood. Every chapter does about the same kinds of things, what really puts them apart is the relationship they have between each other.

By: Sorority girl
by: OKSep 11, 2015 12:56:51 PM

I dropped because my so-called "sisters" were beyond rude! Walk right past them on campus and I'd smile only to have them look at me as though I was a homeless person. I strongly believe in being a nice person regardless of who you are or where you come from and I felt that I started being pressured into being someone that I wasn't. I accepted my bid in the fall because everyone seemed so nice, but soon realized that it was all an act. I'm sure this is the same for every sorority, but there is a reason why AXO was OVER THE TOP nice. Other sororities were not as over the top fake, but I saw that really that's just the way they all are year round. They don't need to put an act like we were being taught to because really we didn't get along as much as we should have.

The chapter is complete anarchy. There are so many cliques and favoritism and drama. I never got involved with any boy, but always heard girls complaining about so and so talking to an ex. Yes, that's childish, but a true friend and sister wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Some girls feed on drama so they'd just make things worse. It was too much for me.

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.