facebook

not coming back to campus

by: hey

I’m not coming back to campus for the semester, and I just joined a sorority.. Will this hurt my chances to bond with anyone, and will I be neglected? I already see so many new members hanging out in my sorority and I feel like it’s already cliquey... Is anyone else staying home that’s in Greek life?

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jmu   

honestly if your sorority has 60 new members there has to be a chance that at least a couple of the girls decided not to go back either. Also it’s only a month span so yes some girls will bond but I doubt all 60 of them will.. all sororities will have cliques because it’s just impossible for all 60 girls to get along and hang all the time and most of the time people know each other and are friends before.. I would say just say when you get back next semester to maybe to message some girls asking to get lunch or just hang out on campus! You will find your people and I doubt you not being there for a month will make a big difference.

By: jmu
#2  by: older sorority girl   

i wouldn’t sweat it! i didn’t even make my closest friends in my sorority until after first semester and i think that’s the case for a lot of others too

By: older sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.