DG

Posted By: the hard truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope   

zta too high, theta and phi sig equal

By: nope
by: Fr tho Dec 27, 2019 12:27:38 AM

Theta is way better than phi sig...the two sororities are not even comparable lol

By: Fr tho
by: lolDec 27, 2019 12:50:32 AM

The reason theta/phi mu/zta are even falling is because they can't get off their high horse and get out of their comfort zone and have fun. That's literally what sets ast and phi sig apart because they are not afraid to have a good time. I would like to point out that this is college and even further, this is JMU. For the majority, this is the only time you can get away with having the most fun you will ever have. If you waste that time concerned with "being classy," then you just end up showing your internalized misogynistic tendencies in freaking 2019 like a goddamn incel.

By: lol
by: UhhDec 27, 2019 11:47:01 AM

Yeah it’s college... ever care about grades or doing something more with your life?? Parties are great but being nice and smart is a whole other game... boys like wifey material too

By: Uhh
by: LolDec 27, 2019 12:12:22 PM

Some people aren’t in college to find men. they’re in college to get a degree and have fun lol

By: Lol
#2  by: Ahahhahahah   

No adpi chill

By: Ahahhahahah
#3  by: this is it   

surprisingly accurate

By: this is it
#4  by: Facts   

Phi sig up theta down

By: Facts
#5  by: Hmm   

Smells like Ast and zta propaganda

By: Hmm
#6  by: Losers   

bumping

By: Losers
#7  by: Lmao   

Facts

By: Lmao
#8  by: Boom   

this is it

By: Boom
#9  by: Should    

It should be

ASA > DDD= sk

APhi = SSS

AST = Phi sig > Theta

Zta=phimu

ADPI > Gamma Phi
DG

honestly who cares that zta name is zeta there wack now period. Only reasons any one would have them higher is because their name is zta

By: Should
by: The truth Dec 27, 2019 11:03:30 AM

more girls single intentional pref (suicide) against ast and phi sig and often are the last resort houses. they have “wild” reputation but a lot of girls have been blacklisted, at least in ast, for stealing and being too much... ast also has the lowest gpa of all houses and usually has to do cob in the spring bc girls drop. they may party hard but they still have work to improve how they recruit... yeah zta girls dropped but if were being honest, they’re not going to have a problem recruiting

By: The truth
by: WellDec 27, 2019 11:12:15 AM

The girls who suicide bid usually are the same girls who are too full of themselves and care what other people think too much to actually find good friends and have a good time. Going into this past recruitment no one had any idea that ast or phi sig would recruit well because they’ve been continuously bashed on this site but they ended up doing well and I don’t think that the two will have a problem in future recruitments. Zta on the other hand continuously has girls dropping. I know so many girls my year who have dropped because of how fake the girls are and how they don’t want to go out together. Zta even banned their new members from going out on bid day. They have poor frat relations from never showing up to mixers and poor involvement in campus. This all affects their retention even if they can recruit well. That’s why they’ve been recruiting more and more upperclassmen. 11 this year I think. And 9 total girls in their pledge class dropped last i heard. I’m sorry but i won’t put it past zta to start bidding any pretty upperclassman just to make quota or do cob

By: Well
by: huhDec 27, 2019 11:27:36 AM

Okay but isn’t bidding upperclassmen that no one else will take exactly what ast does?? It makes 0 sense that when ast does it they can call themselves top for it when those girls have been blacklisted from frats and have poor relations but when any other sorority does it it makes them low tier... basically what your saying is ast and phi sig should be given a higher ranking for recruiting upperclassmen (no one else would take) but if others do it then they’re a bad sorority? What side are you on

By: huh
by: ....Dec 27, 2019 11:30:06 AM

Phi sig didn’t give one bid to a junior this past recruit. Not sure about Ast tho ....

By: ....
by: okDec 27, 2019 11:35:45 AM

And how many sophomores??

By: ok
#10  by: tbh   

still pretty spot on

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.