facebook

kind of confused

by: rush

So I’m currently going through rush and I’m kind of confused about ranking? How are the ranks determined?
After the first two days i ranked the houses based off of where i thought they had a good sisterhood and i felt comfortable and i realized that one i ranked highly was considered to be really really low. Are they just fooling us during recruitment? Or like are ranks determined purely on looks and not on sisterhood? Also how much do ranks really matter, like do low tier sororities still mood? Sorry i just am new to this and want to know what I’m getting myself into and don’t wanna tell my Rho Gamma “hey so i was reading about ranks online” lol

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jesus    

First of all you shouldn’t have ever looked at this site, also no they aren’t fooling you during recruitment what you see is mostly what you get. Yes ranking are decided by looks, how else is anyone judging a group of 200+ girls who they don’t personally know, also all of the sororities do the same things, no matter the tiers they all go to mixers, they have date parties, and they have other sisterhood events. I’m sure the sorority that you ranked high would love to have you and You should pick which sorority makes you happy, don’t make your next four years suck by trying to chase popularity.

By: Jesus
#2  by: Anonymous   

Are you 18? Yesr old child? Do you not know what rate hate and rate love is?

The actual rankings abd scires ppl give are unreliable and biased. If you want to know what a real frat/sorority’s rank is you go to discussion, and look at the threads about social rankings where majority people agree on the ranks.

What you see at the event is what you get. Honestly, personally i wouldnt wanna join a low tier society cuz it would be boring. But ultimate decision is yours about what you wanna do.

By: Anonymous
by: wtfSep 10, 2018 2:04:36 PM

do u know English

By: wtf
#3  by: bro   

this website is so inaccurate. a lot of the sororities they are say are low on here mix with "top" frats sometimes. nobody is fooling you during recruitment except the fake "top tier" girls. they are so fake and don't actually care about what you are saying and thats a fact. this website isn't even useful except for a good laugh here and there

By: bro
by: U played urselfSep 10, 2018 2:53:20 PM

ur comment is a good laugh bc of how ignorant you are. and its ironic bc it shows how fake YOU are being to the pnm’s going into ur house since ur actually very judgemental and close minded. i hope they see that and join another sorority instead of yours. oh wait, no that could only possibly happen bc they were tricked by the fake other sororities!! There’s NOTHING ab you that wouldn’t made them not pick it! Stop making excuses

By: U played urself
#4  by: anonymous   

my biggest piece of advice is to go with your gut and get off of this website. go with people you feel the most comfortable with because that's where you'll have the best time and be the happiest. every sorority still has fun no matter which one it is. do not let some dumb website that ranks people sway your decision if you liked the people you were talking to. think about it, you'll be with them for the next 4 years and continue on into life with them. that should be what makes your decision, not whether or not they're considered "cool" on a website. Every sorority has cool girls and girls you can clique with.

By: anonymous
by: yesSep 10, 2018 3:44:45 PM

^^^this right here. Trust your gut. Stop worrying about who is cool.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.