facebook

honest sorority rankings

by: greasy spoon

Recruitment is in ~month so here are some honest rankings from a senior

Zeta Phi - Best philanthropy, gets the most bubbly girls every year, all the guys like them
Alpha Phi- Philanthropy events are relatively bad, but best house, the closest thing to a sorority here
Phi Mu- slipping, the older girls are cool but the younger ones are really immature, but nice

DG- They always win greek week, very cool junior class, but have some weird people
AXO- can be a little too SJW but have a really good philanthropy presence
Theta- slipping, older girls are cool but younger ones are really quiet and boring

Pi Phi- they like exist and are competent
Tri Sigma - they like exist and are competent

AGD - Shambly to the max
Sigma Psi - small but there are alot of really nice people

Phi Sigma Rho

Posted By: greasy spoon
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: thiswebsiteisdumb   

This is actually the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Most of these comments are shallow, and and it’s so incredibly rude to say that sorority girls here “exist” and are “competent.” These comments are the reason that girls at this school might feel uncomfortable to wear their letters or feel they need to act a certain way. Ranking sororities and their philanthropy is absurd. The entire point of a philanthropy is to help the community. Unless you’re actually apart of every single sorority on campus, which is highly unlikely, then you’re really only basing your opinion off of what you’ve heard from other people or read online, not from experience. For the sake of your future and the person you aspire to be, I would advise you not to be so close minded. Be happy that people can feel comfortable in a home away from home.

By: thiswebsiteisdumb
by: HmmMar 9, 2019 8:06:53 PM

Sounds like someone got a low ranking

By: Hmm
#12  by: sororitycwru   

i know that a bunch of new pledges have already dropped AGD so far...

By: sororitycwru
by: fratMar 18, 2019 10:25:33 AM

Yeah because they can’t afford it. JESUS stop being so petty people

By: frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.