facebook

honest sorority rankings

by: greasy spoon

Recruitment is in ~month so here are some honest rankings from a senior

Zeta Phi - Best philanthropy, gets the most bubbly girls every year, all the guys like them
Alpha Phi- Philanthropy events are relatively bad, but best house, the closest thing to a sorority here
Phi Mu- slipping, the older girls are cool but the younger ones are really immature, but nice

DG- They always win greek week, very cool junior class, but have some weird people
AXO- can be a little too SJW but have a really good philanthropy presence
Theta- slipping, older girls are cool but younger ones are really quiet and boring

Pi Phi- they like exist and are competent
Tri Sigma - they like exist and are competent

AGD - Shambly to the max
Sigma Psi - small but there are alot of really nice people

Phi Sigma Rho

Posted By: greasy spoon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Slimy spoon   

Who cares??? You find your place regardless
It’s what you make of it who cares what others think

By: Slimy spoon
#2  by: ms office suite 2017   

completely agree especially with the top but would swap DG and AXO

By: ms office suite 2017
by: saDec 10, 2018 3:14:58 PM

um lol DG > AXO

By: sa
by: sameJan 21, 2019 6:46:05 PM

agree but get rid of ziploc phi from all of these rankings. DG might've been heading to the top before but they've fallen a lot in the past two years. The only thing they have in common with the top two are the number of snakes in their chapter.

By: same
#3  by: Frosh   

Who is zeta phi? I've never heard of them or seen them are pre-recruitment events, and they're not on the recruitment website. Do they actually exist?

By: Frosh
#4  by: ZphiB   

Tri sig lol forgot they exist

By: ZphiB
#5  by: like it actually matters    

Top:
APhi
Phi Mu
AXO
DG

Middle:
Theta
Pi Phi
AGD

Bottom:
Tri Sig
Sig Psi
Phi Rho

By: like it actually matters
by: Doesnt matterDec 12, 2018 9:02:12 AM

Completely agree but I'd move Tri Sig above pi phi and move AGD to bottom. Tri sig was def bottom in the past, but the freshman are pretty excited about them and their doing great so far with Greek games. AGD is too new and has too little of a presence but I see them moving up really soon.

By: Doesnt matter
by: babsDec 13, 2018 8:08:02 PM

No way is AXO or DG top house, no way AGD or Pi Phi are middle. Tri Sig definetly above AGD, AGD is a hot mess.

By: babs
by: cwrusororityMar 12, 2019 3:15:02 PM

i'd rank DG over AXO and AGD belongs at the bottom, they're a mess and have already lost a bunch of pledges in this first year of recruitment

By: cwrusorority
by: letsbihonestMar 22, 2019 10:53:31 PM

Everyone loves to bash AGD on here. Leave them alone, its their first year. Get your facts right anyway.

By: letsbihonest
#6  by: fresh   

But who’s fake???

By: fresh
by: seniorDec 13, 2018 12:33:32 PM

the top 2 l o l
Can’t keep their members

By: senior
by: SophDec 13, 2018 1:50:20 PM

Also pi phi

By: Soph
by: CwruDadJan 1, 2019 2:52:50 AM

Aphi
Phi moo
AXO

By: CwruDad
#7  by: cantalano   

I'd be on the look out for zeta phi at recruitment!

By: cantalano
by: plz stopJan 2, 2019 9:52:31 PM

I don't know how many times people have to say it on here, but Zeta Phi is a city wide chapter, and therefore will not be recruiting at formal recruitment with the 10 case affiliated chapters. I know that they need members and are using this as a platform to raise awareness for them, but they need to stop spreading false information. It's just confusing the freshman that are trying to find information and making themselves look stupid and desperate. Stop self-ranking and making things up. It's pathetic.

By: plz stop
#8  by: cwru student   

Top Tier:
-Alpha Phi
-Phi Mu
-DG

Middle Tier:
-Theta
-AXO
-Pi Phi
-AGD

Bottom Tier:
-Tri Sig
-Sig Psi
-Phi Rho

For all those going through recruitment, don't let these rankings alter your decision. You should join a chapter where you honestly feel you fit in because that's how you get the most out of your sorority experience :)

By: cwru student
#9  by: Case   

Top:
APhi
Phi Mu
DG

Middle:
AXO
Theta
Tri Sig
Pi Phi

Bottom:
AGD
Sig Psi
Phi Rho

By: Case
#10  by: 2022   

Top:
Aphi
Phi Mu
DG

Middle:
AXO
Theta
Pi Phi

Bottom:
Pi Phi
Tri Sig
Sigma Psi
Phi Rho (they got 2 NM during formal recruitment)

AGD is too new to rank, but it seems like theyre really tryna get as many girls as possible bc they accepted 25 but are still going thru informal recruitment

By: 2022
by: 2016Feb 5, 2019 1:18:13 PM

it has to do with the campus numbers total and quota. They’re allowed to do it so why not????

Geezzz so petty. bring Greek was so much better 3-5 yrs ago

By: 2016

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.