facebook

pros and cons

by: Sorority

What are the pros and cons of kappa and aphi? Those are my top choices right now but I'm not sure which is a better fit for me.

Posted By: Sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Another guy   

Whatever. There are very few cute sophomores and not that many hot juniors/seniors in phi mu - not enough to keep their entire sorority on top (if you base this ranking on looks alone). I agree about aphi - they have the hottest atheletes but they are cliquey. Every sorority has throw ins.

By: Another guy
#12  by: here's the real deal   

1. APhi/Phi Mu are pretty much interchangeable. They're both full of themselves but right fully so
2. Kappa, trying but not quite there
3. Theta, they'll get there
4. Pi Phi, steady bottom tier.

By: here's the real deal
#13  by: Xoxo    

It's a known fact that alpha phi has been #1 in recruitment for the past couple years, so I don't see why it's even a question or point of discussion to compare aphi and phi mu.. Don't base your judgments on how things were years ago

By: Xoxo
#14  by: Yo   

Keep an open mind kids, don't let silly things cloud your judgement and don't make a decision until you go through rush. It's hard to get a feel for each sorority and decide which one is for you until you actually go through rush, so don't go making decisions just yet.

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.