facebook

sigma sigma sigma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority chapter comments at Florida International University - FIU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honesty    

Honestly they may not be the hottest or skinniest girls on campus but I never knew that tht was a requirement to be a sister. As an outsider I see how they would drop anything for a sister and be there for them and being in a sorority myself at FIU I rarely see that happen. I wish I could have been in a sorority that didn't make you feel bad about who you are and just accepted you for you.

By: Honesty
#2  by: Honesty    

And in my opinion I have met some pretty hot tri sigma's who looks can match up with an AOPi or phi sig but you wanna know what makes those tri sigs prettier the fact tht they are humble and don't care what you ppl say about them

By: Honesty
#3  by: just give up   

no one respects you guys just stop

By: just give up
#4  by: Honestly   

I respect the hell out of these ladies. Being bashed by meaningless people and still shining because of the fact that they know they have a sisterhood and a bond like no other. I love these ladies, some of the nicest people I've ever met. I don't care if I belong in another sorority, these girls are gold.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.