facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at Florida International University - FIU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greatgirls   

If you want a girlfriend/best friend, SK's are the girls you look for. I have met so many great in this organization that so many of my fraternity brothers have dated and respected. They are all sweet and hang out with each other all the time. Although many outsiders may not know they are SK's hanging out together because they are not wearing letters, they do it because they genuinely like each other---not because it "looks good". Any girl would be happy in this organization and I always recommend it to any new girls I know.

By: greatgirls
#2  by: Andres   

These girls are fun , beautiful , hardworking , and super chill. Most down to earth group of girls but they can party for sure .. Newest on campus and one of the best on campus !

By: Andres
#3  by: Gdi   

These women are amazing girls, I can honestly say that they are all super down to earth. They are becoming a top tier sorority on campus. They have motivated me to rush, hoping that one day I can say I have wonderful sisters. <3 SK

By: Gdi
#4  by: comeon   

ehhhh average and not the best looking. idk about nice ive seen a lot of fake and nasty girls

By: comeon
#5  by: rly   

they think spreading their legs/sucking d.i.c.k gets them respect such w.h.o.r.e.s

By: rly
#6  by: DG   

I feel bad for these girl's bf's because seen too many of them in relationships cheat. unfaithful and too easy. alright looking kind of your typically in between girls that want to be on top so they try to be easy with the guys to get there.

By: DG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.