facebook

alpha xi delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Xi Delta sorority chapter comments at Florida International University - FIU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: fiu PIKE   

these are the HOT girls i love cmon people and yaa way too hard to get into

By: fiu PIKE
#2  by: guy   

popular girls with goals

By: guy
#3  by: Pike Boy   

These are really chill girls. HOT and fun to talk to and chill with. They are usually the private school girls.

By: Pike Boy
#4  by: Did you know?   

AZD only lets in girls with a 3.5+ GPA. They Blueform sisters once they get anything below...which is why they have the highest GPA. If your GPA isn't high don't expect to get in.

By: Did you know?
#5  by: REAL    

what? you girls are all AZDs, they have gotten so bad! the only thing they are managing to keep up lately are their GPAs. their looks are ehhh now and their involvement horrible and everything else HORRIBLE.... i mean ive heard frat guys talk about good head from them but that all they have going for them

By: REAL
by: TSMJul 2, 2013 11:54:07 AM

GPA and involvement on campus is pretty much all those girls are about. They care about their involvement and school work. they go crazy with SGA, homecoming, and random clubs and organizations around campus. whatever i guess if thats what they are about it's good everyone else sees it too.

By: TSM
#6  by: geed   

wife material

By: geed
by: WtlfJul 30, 2013 7:12:11 PM

I think this GDI is blind lmfao! They may give good head but that's about it.

By: Wtlf
#7  by: anon   

They have the total package, prolly the classiest ones of all tho. Not a bad thing, thats why my fraternity and many others respect them the most.

By: anon
#8  by: gc_rat   

what happens when you rush a bunch of leaders? AXiD.

By: gc_rat
#9  by: anon   

well rounded chicks, pretty hot. Smart as hell they've had highest GPA forever

By: anon
#10  by: easy d   

Wife material? Lmao most of their sisters give head to anything that walks and wears letters. Ran through by sig ep pike and fiji

By: easy d

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.