facebook

alpha chi omega

by: ??

So what do we think of the Alpha Chi Omega girls ?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Where is the love?    

These girls have such compassion for making a difference on campus. Yeah some of the girls didn't get into other soroities but some of them didn't want to be apart of the other ones because of the bad names they have heard about them. Every soroity has their flaws and AXO is just now beginning and still needs time to fill in the cracks and that's not a bad thing. They should not be bad mouthed because they are eager and want to be apart of Greek life. Greek life is about raising awareness for a certain cause and sister and brother hood. Not bad mouthing each affiliation for their flaws. We are all human. No one is perfect. This is their home now so respect it just as you would for your own home.

By: Where is the love?
#12  by: not true   

IDK why people consider AXO the girls that got dropped from formal recruitment? I know a bunch of girls who never went through it they just never wanted to join an established organization bc let's face it why would you want to join any in FIU when all they do is talk bad about the greek community? For example, this discussion. They are new to campus people as a greek community aren't we suppose to help them and lead the way? If someone is drinking and being dumb then tell them and help them. They have no one to look up to. And please don't tell me you have never had a "ratchet" moment in your life because I can drop organizations who act unacceptable. Don't let this website hurt you Alpha chi

By: not true
#13  by: Mature member of AXO   

I love how all these "classy" Greek girls from other sororities are bashing us on this anonymous website calling us scraps. I didn't want to join YOUR sorority because you are scraps. Dissing other women as an adult because you are in a "cooler" sorority? HAHAHA YOU ARE A JOKE. I wish I could report you to your standards board. Grow up. You are in college. In the short time I have been in AXO I have been more accepted by the women of my organization than any of you ever offered to me in my two years being at this school. You are all weak minded little girls hiding behind your computer complaining about us because we are the hot new thing. Just because we are new to campus doesn't mean we are new. Established in 1885 that makes us the 3rd oldest sorority on campus so I think were a pretty successful sorority, not just "Christmas trees". So next time you want to complain about us and fling insults try to remember that your sorority was new on campus once and I personally would never have treated you guys like this as a member of my sorority or as an adult woman who is grown and mature. And remember that we whooped all you at Derby Days.

By: Mature member of AXO
by: AXO Oct 28, 2014 8:52:33 PM

As a sister of AXO im ashamed that any of our sisters would write something like this. You are acting like the people that our putting us down and making us look worse. Please take this down because it is really unnecessary. And i want to say sorry to the other organizations that read this.

By: AXO
#14  by: Quick question?   

How can you wear stitched letters already? You stand for something you don't even know the meaning. An AXO told me that the meaning of her letters is Alpha Chi Omega...

By: Quick question?
by: Wow Oct 28, 2014 8:42:34 PM

That's so sad and embarrassing

By: Wow
#15  by: Frat Guy   

Honestly all of you sorority "women" need to grow up. You all look like pathetic little girls talking bad about the new girls because they are already out doing all of you. They won derby days and their sisterhood is obvious. All of the other sororities were new at one point so how about you all mature a little and evaluate your attitudes because you aren't making AXO look bad you are making yourself look bad.

By: Frat Guy
#16  by: Not an AXO    

As a sorority woman I find it completely ridiculous that any of us feel the need to bash each other. No one knows or understands what happens inside each organization. They each love and adore their organziation for a reason. I think we all know how much It hurts when people talk crap about your sorority so why do the same to others.

By: Not an AXO
#17  by: buttock bandit    

naw naw....why y'all gotta b hatin tho? y'all just crispy they done did more in 3 weeks than y'all accomplished in yrs. smh.

By: buttock bandit
#18  by: So    

I don't blame people for being bitter about them. AXO's do come off a little strong but I personally know one and she's a sweet heart. Of course I can't speak for the rest of them.....

By: So
#19  by: Smh    

Do any of you know how many Phi Mu's (and other sorority women) got AXO littles?? The fact that you people are talking bad about other sororities on here is so sad.

By: Smh
#20  by: TBH   

AXO is necessary so that PC can still have 7 sororities when they lose one next year

By: TBH
by: tbhwutOct 29, 2014 11:25:00 PM

what sorority are they gonna lose....?

By: tbhwut
by: tbhOct 29, 2014 11:47:38 PM

Your mom

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.