facebook

sororities

by: Rushee

What are the differences between phi sigma sigma and delta phi epsilon? I like them both and they're the two my brother says are the best.

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Dphie is more involved and hangs out with basically every Fraternity. Very All Around.

By: Hi
by: soo trueAug 12, 2014 9:22:35 PM

bc most frats suck the only good ones are SigEp, Pikapp and Sammy and dphie is not as involved with them as phisig is!

By: soo true
#2  by: same   

Hey! I'm rushing too and I went to the pre recruitment event today! These are also my favorites but as of right now I'm leaning more towards phi sig just because the girl I spoke to was SOOO nice and seemed to be more interested in what i had to say than the dphie did but they're both so pretty! It's gonna be a tough decision!

By: same
#3  by: PC love   

Phi sig is way more fun! And you can get a lot more opportunities to have the best college experience with them. Someone always has connections.

By: PC love
by: WellAug 6, 2014 8:12:54 AM

Any group of a 100+ girls is bound to have connections. You're never going to get a truthful answer from greekrank about anything. Just go through recruitment and follow your heart! "The best" is always subjective. It's what you make of it.

By: Well
#4  by: Honestly   

Ask fraternity guys who's better. Maybe Phi Sig will have one that will vouch for them but DPhie would have every fraternity vouch for them.

By: Honestly
#5  by: Haha   

Dphie is friends with losers like TKE ...

By: Haha
by: haAug 12, 2014 9:20:32 PM

sooo true lolz

By: ha
#6  by: na   

the best always get hated on the most! dont listen to greek rank!! stalk both of them on insta/tumblr and go through recruitment with an open mind :)

By: na

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.