facebook

axid hazing?

by: Freshman

So I'm a freshman and I want to rush in the fall and my top two were phi sig and axid but now I'm hearing that they're suspended? Is that true? If it is why?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: GPAS KEPT THEM HERE   

They DO Haze , dont let them tell you otherwise. They weren't allowed to go to the first 3 pre-recruitment events because of it. However, they have very high GPAs and it brings up PC's overall GPAs which make them look good nationally. The sisters also win alot of " smart" awards on campus. AXID hazes alot

By: GPAS KEPT THEM HERE
#12  by: knowing   

Rumor has it they took al their pledges to a hotel in formal dresses and huge stiletto heels. Apparently they made them stand in a room for two hours in the heels and then at the end of that made them take off their dresses and stand for another two hours. Story says a girl walked out of the hotel room half way through the second portion without her dress on and that's how they got put on probation.

By: knowing
by: Confused much!Nov 6, 2014 3:49:19 PM

I think you got your sororities confused.... Dphie does that, not Axid, just ask a dphie as see what they say. Lollll

By: Confused much!
#13  by: OVER IT   

Why is this still being discussed? If axid did haze and the allegations were true, I'm sure Panhellenic would have taken measures. Like everyone saw, they were able to recruit this past Fall so get over it and move on.

By: OVER IT
#14  by: true   

They do haze. Also, I wouldn't rush phi sig either. This semester they completely lost everything and are no longer top tier. If I were you I wouldn't go for either of these two.

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.