2. Pi Kappa Phi
3. FIJI
4. Tau Kappa Epsilon
5. Sammy
6. Sigma Chi
7. Beta Theta Pi
8.Theta Chi

and everyone else.

If you are a GDI looking into rushing a fraternity summer/fall the Top 5 are worthy fraternities to look into. There's no real top tier honestly.

Posted By: PepperYourAngus
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FIUUUU   

About as accurate of a ranking someone can write on the top 8 right now

By: FIUUUU
#2  by: Yes   

Straight to the point. Accurate. Agree.

By: Yes
#3  by: LOL   

Top Tier is Sig Ep, PiKapp and FIJI. 2nd Tier is TKE and Sammy. The last 3 are Bottom Tier. And I didn't know there were any other Fraternities on campus.

By: LOL
#4  by: Lol   

As of now...
Top tier: Sigep and Pikapp
Top middle: Fiji
Middle: Tke and Sammy
Bottom: the rest

By: Lol
#5  by: Honest   

If you like hot girls, you go sigep or pikapp

By: Honest
#6  by: blah   

op is aware mane

By: blah
#7  by: IFC   

WORD OF ADVICE TO GDI's GOING GREEK......RUSH THE FRATERNITY YOU THINK IS RIGHT FOR YOU. DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT THIS SITE TELLS YOU. THIS IS ONLY ONE OR A FEW PEOPLES OPINION. YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES. EACH FRATERNITY HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER TO ALL MEN AND IT'S NOT JUST THE TOP 5. RUSH SMART...NO STUPID!!!

By: IFC
by: Ha Ha HaMay 28, 2014 10:20:25 PM

Phack IFC.....Are you in College or High School. I didn't know to be cool you need to rush a fraternity? WOW....thanks for the tip. Now I just made my decision.... I WOULD RAHTER BE A GDI than be in a cool fraternity, oh excuse me....glorified High School club. PLEASE GROW UP!!!

By: Ha Ha Ha
#8  by: Terrible   

Best hands down sigep and pikapp
Fijis are lame and they delete posting on here to make their rating high, the postings that are actually true. Goes to show what type of "top tier" fraternity they are

By: Terrible

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.