facebook

“Suicide Bid” @ FIU

by: Just wondering

Heard about “suicide bidding” and just wondering if it’s okay to do it at this school. People have been telling me Greek life isn’t a big deal at FIU so to not worry about not getting ur top pick.

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kb   

i did it tdy 🤞 hope i get it

By: kb
by: updateeeeSep 18, 2023 1:50:58 PM

so update on my comment yesterday

i got the sorority I wanted!!

i think suicide bidding is the best choice when you know for sure that you don’t want to be in the other sorority.

I rather not be in a sorority at all than in my second option so that made my decision really easy.

Also instead of finding out in front of everyone that you didn’t get in the sorority you wanted you get a call home the night before telling you not to show up. I think this is better than having to wake up early on a sunday, get ready, just to cry and leave in front of everyone. On bid day you wake up so relaxed and truly just excited since you know that you already got in since you didn’t get a call the night before. I truly don’t understand why suicide bidding is so discouraged by the rho gammas.

it’s the best option when you are sure of what you want out of the process. ik i would have been miserable if i had been chosen to go to a low tier sorority so it was better for me to not get chosen and try again next semester. I don’t even have to worry abt that tho since i’m in the sorority that i wanted 😁😁 Bid day was so my fun and i can’t wait for future events and to get closer with my pledge class and future sisters

By: updateeee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.