facebook

top frat in fiu

by: Questionnaire

Ok so I hear everyone talking about it. But who to believe. From what I gathered it's between Sigep pikapp and Fiji. Who can tell me who the real top frat at fiu is?

Posted By: Questionnaire
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sig ep   

It's sig ep.. Fiji is just another frat without their house.

Sig ep
Pi kapp
Fiji of the " top tiers"

By: Sig ep
by: topFeb 20, 2014 12:10:10 PM

sigep
pi kapp
fiji

By: top
#2  by: phigam   

you can tell who the insecure fraternities are. Its hard not to be when your fraternity experience revolves around pollo tropical

By: phigam
#3  by: Tropichop   

If you want a real fraternity experience go Fiji

By: Tropichop
#4  by: Truth   

Sigep
Pikapp
Fiji

Keep in mind Pikapp hasn't been able to recruit until this semester and their current pledge class dominates sigeps

By: Truth
#5  by: 1/2 chicken meal   

That moment when your 30 and you get the family meal and you remember all the fun times you had with your brothers. lmao

By: 1/2 chicken meal
by: Zyzz Apr 9, 2014 9:29:43 PM

Strong gc pollo joke would re-bid

By: Zyzz
by: Zyzz Apr 9, 2014 9:30:15 PM

Strong gc pollo joke would re-bid

By: Zyzz
#6  by: sororitygirl   

sig ep

By: sororitygirl
#7  by: sorority girl   

Fiji would be nothing without their house. To be honest their Party sucked last weekend!!! It was probably the worst party I have ever been to. I think PiKapp is coming back pretty hard!!! they have a lot of cute pledges and are very real and down to earth. Sigeps are just there, dont really see any of them since they probably never come to school.

PiKapp is #1

By: sorority girl
#8  by: lol   

sigep yes. fiji no, they are known for being weird and having the worst sorority relations.

By: lol
#9  by: Take out Fiji    

If Fiji didn't have a house they'll drop in ranks. Fill that in with another fraternity

By: Take out Fiji

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.