facebook

pc rush

by: Freshman 2018

I have friends from that are a year older than me and rushed this past fall. I want to rush next year and I really like AXID, SK, and PhiSig and I know I'll have trouble picking between them. Can anyone help?

Posted By: Freshman 2018
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: (:   

DEFINITELY go for AXID or PhiSig. Both are outstanding. AXID had the HIGHEST GPA on campus and they really strive to be their best! PhiSig is the prettiest sorority on campus and really knows how to have fun. It all really depends on your interest. I wouldn't rush SK though in my opinion because although they know how to party they're a bit sloppy.

By: (:
by: Freshman 2018Jan 3, 2014 9:09:36 AM

Thankyou so much!!!!

By: Freshman 2018
by: sororitygirlJan 27, 2014 5:44:13 PM

This is honest to god the truest comment. ^
azd or phisig.

By: sororitygirl
by: AgreedJan 27, 2014 11:02:01 PM

Totally agree. They're the only ones that matter. Everyone else sucks or is a fake wannabe sorority.

By: Agreed
#2  by: actually...   

Don't be close minded, every organization has great things to offer and awesome philanthropies. Plus recruitment doesn't always go how you want it to whether you have friends in an organization in particular or not. Just go through recruitment and listen to what each of them have to offer before you make judgements, ESPECIALLY based off of what fraternity men say or certain women in certain organizations.

By: actually...
#3  by: alphabetagammadelta   

i heard theres a new sorority coming on campus this fall might as well check that out

By: alphabetagammadelta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.